Chapter 77: Cleaning Up The Mess

(Kawaii~Chan's POV)

Melissa just came out of Ava's bedroom because she placed Dottie in her sleeping bag. We then started to notice the mess the demons made.

"How did this happen?!" Aphmau exclaimed.

Rhys looks at Aphmau.

"Oh yes. Uhh I can explain." He said.

He then explained that they made the mess thanks to Asch.

"What?!" I yelled.

"Wait you got that kind of message from Mrs. Oates's sad story about her mother??" Aphmau asked.

"Yes." Said Asch.

Melissa stares in shock at the demons.

"Oh my Irene no!" She exclaimed.

She then glared angrily at Asch.

"Why?!" She yelled.

She didn't have time for his response so she ran over to Ava's bedroom door and picked up Aphmau's flip-flop.

"Oh no! Not the flip-flop!" I exclaimed.

Melissa then smacks Asch with the flip-flop a few times until he begs for her to stop.

"Now I trust you so much but this is not cool man! You can't just make a mess behind our backs!" She exclaimed.

Then she resumed smacking him with the flip-flop until the demons ran out of the room.

She sighed with exhaustion.

"At times like these I wish we had Lucinda with us..." Melissa said as she fell on the couch.

"True." Aphmau said.

"But first lets get the demons to learn about responsibility." Ava added.

Aphmau, Ava, and Melissa went through the portal in the wall while I walked through Ava's bedroom door. I spotted Dottie sleeping in the sleeping bag while Mirage and Johnny slept next to her.

I walked over to her and crouched beside her. I noticed that the cut on her hand was gone thanks to Aphmau's healing magic. But I noticed that there were some icy blue tips at the bottom of her hair.

"What the...?" I said to myself.

I picked up a small strand of her hair and looked at the icy blue color on her hair. Her ears and tail didn't have the same icy blue color on them. It was really strange because this was not here before. Maybe something happened when the ice hit Dottie's hand.

I then walked into the bathroom and I looked at myself in the mirror thoughtfully. I sighed.

"Why do I feel like I'm babysitting a bunch of kids..?" I said to myself.

I then felt something purr up against my leg and I looked down to see Mirage smiling at me.

"Heh... I know you wanna play, but right now I have to deal with the others." I said to Mirage.

I walked out of the bathroom and into Ava's living room. I then noticed that the demons were cleaning up and Aphmau and Melissa were sitting on the couch. I walk over to them.

Melissa explained that they're cleaning up.

"So Ava's teaching them responsibility now?" I asked.

"Yep." Aphmau said.

"Nice." I replied.

Melissa looked at me thoughtfully.

"How's Dottie doing?" She asked me.

"She's doing fine. She's just sleeping." I replied.

~~30 Minutes Later...~~

The demons just finished cleaning up and Leif won. He picked out a fidget spinner and the rest of the demons watched it spin. Me, Melissa, and Aphmau giggle about the scenario.

"How to keep Deimos entertained: give them a fidget spinner." Said Aphmau.

Me and Melissa laughed.

Ava sighed.

"Whatever, you guys cleaned the house and that's all that matters. I'm going back to bed. Goodnight." Said Ava.

We heard a scream coming from Ava's room. It sounded like Dottie. Our eyes widened as we heard her yell.

"Dottie?!" Aphmau exclaimed.

"Are you okay?!" Melissa added.

Me, Melissa, Aphmau, and Ava run for the bathroom.