Chapter 35: Kawaii~Chan's Sweetness

(Kawaii~Chan's POV)

Me, Aphmau, Dottie, and the other Demons were enjoying the lunch Ava made. Aphmau sat next to Leif, Dottie sat next to Rhys, and I sat next to Noi. Asch was trying to figure out the milk box.

"How did you figure out the box Leif??" He asked.

"I stabbed it." Leif replied.

"AAARRRRRGGG!" Asch complained.

Aphmau sighed and takes his milk box. She puts the straw in the box and hands it to him.

"There." She replied.

Asch takes the milk box from her.

I sighed. Noi looks at me.

"So, you must be excited to be trapped in another world." He said to me.

"Heh. It's not all that. I miss my home, my stuff, and... especially..." I said.

I pull out the picture of me and Zane on Starlight Wonderland and look at it thoughtfully. I now have a sad look.

"...My best friend... Zane Ro'Meave..." I said finishing up my sentence.

Noi takes the picture from me and looks at it.

"Without him, I just feel... alone. You know?" I told him.

He turns away from me and thinks for a second. He smiles.

"Well, then, why don't I pretend to be Zane in the meantime?" He said.

"You?" I ask.

"Me!" He replied happily.

I give him a puzzled look.

"You." I repeated.

"Come on! It'll be fun! What did you two do together?" Noi asked.

"Anything! Marathon dumb TV show's, shop at stores, ate sweets." I said.

"Oh! Your friend Dottie brought the ice cream. Would eating that with me make you feel less sad?" He asked.

I look at the picture and then Noi.

"I guess." I tell him.

I grab the cooler and take out two sticks of ice cream. I give one to Noi and he eats it. I eat mine.

"I can't fall for him. My heart belongs to Zane. For now, I'll just help him learn more about Earth." I thought.

Ava walks up to us with Melissa and Pierce.

"Oh! You guys are all still alive and not causing problems, alright. Come on we gotta go home!" Said Ava.

"What? Why?" Leif asked.

"Because Mr. Green is here, and he's a huge supporter of Ava's dads campaign and if he sees us with Ava, that will just...Uhh... ju-Just trust us. We'll bring you guys out again tomorrow. Okay? Come on." Melissa explained.

Melissa and Ava fold up the blanket.

"Look I Just lifted the curse of the blanket. Let's go! Whee." Ava said.

She walks off.

Me, Melissa, Aphmau, Dottie, Asch, Pierce, Noi, Leif, and Rhys all follow.

~~Time Skip~~

Its now 9 PM. We all got into our pjs. Me, Melissa, Aphmau, and Dottie let our ears and tail out. We just had pizza, and for desert we're having some cookies I made.

"Thanks Kawaii~Chan." Aphmau said.

"No problem." I reply.

"Thank you for your sweetness." Ava said.

"Y-you're welcome Ava." I said to her.

We finished eating the cookies I made and went to Ava's room. I got into my sleeping bag and fell asleep.