Chapter 62: Hanging With The Wolf Pups

(Aaron's POV)

I called Aphmau at 8 in the morning earlier today and she told me Ava's sick. She, Melissa, Dottie, and Kawaii~Chan are trying their best to help Ava get better. For me, things have been going good. Daniel, Rylan, and Maria want to hang out with me today at 12:30 so I wouldn't worry so much about the others.

I looked at the Wolf plush and I place it on the guest bed. I exit the guest room and walked down the stairs. Lucinda was cooking breakfast while Zane slept on the couch. Garroth and Zane slept over last night. I saw Garroth and he had a bottle of water in his hand. He poured the water on Zane's ear.

"Awww, dude ow." Zane said smiling as he laughed a little bit.

Garroth and I giggled too.

"You ready for some breakfast baby brother?" Garroth asked.

"You bet." Zane replied.

~~4 Hours Later...~~

It's now 12:30 and Daniel, Rylan, and Maria have arrived. I wanted to know why they want to hang out with me today. We were all sitting on the couch.

I look at Maria, Daniel, and Rylan.

"So guys, why do you wanna hang out with me today?" I asked them.

Daniel speaks up.

"Well we wanted to tell you—" He explained but is cut off by Maria.

"We wanted to tell you we got tickets to American Ninja Warrior!!" She exclaimed with joy.

"Seriously?" Zane asked.

"Yep! It starts at 4 later on today." Rylan replied.

They give us each a ticket for tonight.

"Hey Garroth, do you wanna see if Katelyn, Kim, and Ghost wanna come?" Lucinda asked as she looked at Garroth.

"Sure. Gimme a sec." Garroth said.

~~Some Time Later...~~

We just arrived at American Ninja Warrior and we sat at the top of the bleachers. Kim, Ghost, and Katelyn arrived. Maria, Rylan, Daniel, Garroth, Zane, Lucinda, and I were watching one guy about to do a tough course but a guy who's in his underwear makes it through one part of the tough course. Me and everyone else is surprised by this.

"Oh!" Lucinda said.

"What?!" Garroth added.

The guy in his underwear jumps up and dabs.

"Oh ho! This is atrocious!" Kim exclaimed.

"Oh my Irene! That guy can move!" Ghost added.

The underwear guy jumps up and swings from another part of the tough course.

"We've got a stre— you're not a sport until you have a streaker!" Rylan said.

The underwear guy makes a muscle pose and jumps on the zip line.

"America Ninja— aww!!" Daniel added.