Chapter 99: Oil On The Floor

(Aaron's POV)

13 days since they've left. Tomorrow will be the 14th day. Today was a funny day though. I wanted to see who is the fastest.

Zane and Garroth sit on the couch.

"Alright. We're gonna she who's the fastest cause Zane you don't run that much and I wanna see you do a bit better at it." I said to the Ro'Meave brothers.

Garroth and Zane get up from the couch and walk into the living room as we get the small race track set up in the hallway. Rylan the starts to put oil on the ground.

"We're about to get this stuff going. We're about to get this stuff going." Said Rylan.

Garroth then enters the room and sees what's happening.

"No screw you guys. I see the oil on the ground." Said Garroth.

"Oh great." I replied.

"I saw that stuff right away." Garroth replied.

Zane joined into the conversation.

"Okay, now lets just pretend like he didn't notice it." Said Zane.

I giggle.

"I'm gonna MAKE YOUR DAY!" Garroth said.

~~3 Minutes Later...~~

Garroth, now at the end of the hall, was ready to run.

"3, 2, 1, go!" I said.

Garroth then starts running and then he slips and falls on the floor, brushing his elbow.

"I can't move my elbow bro." Said Garroth.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Sweet Irene it hurts!" Garroth exclaimed.

~~13 Minutes Later...~~

We started to ice Garroth's elbow because of that stunt. If Aphmau was there she would have panicked. But I hope she's okay and I hope she hasn't forgotten me.