Chapter 128: Saying Goodbye

(Melissa's POV)

Some time has passed and Rhys used a spell to erase Ava from, Mrs. Oates, Devon, Andrew, Lorelei, Steve, Kristen, Orin, Marlene, Mr. Green, Mr. Dracula, and Jake from their memories. We were now by the burnt tree, the same tree where we first met Ava, and the demons and Ava now have their horns hidden. Me and my friends have our ears and tails hidden as well. We had to leave our backpacks behind and Ava had to pack a bunch of things so she could live on Deimos with Asch. I said goodbye to Johnny the cat and he nuzzled next to my leg.

"I'm gonna miss you Johnny." I said as I pat his head.

Johnny walks over to Ava and Noi looked at Kawaii~Chan.

"Do you really have to go? There's still so much we haven't done together." Said Noi.

"Sorry Noi, I have to get back to my boyfriend Zane. He must be worried sick about me." Said Kawaii~Chan.

She hugs him.

"Thanks for everything." Noi said.

"You're welcome." Said Kawaii~Chan.

Noi then takes Kawaii~Chan's magenta pink hat and her pink Fairy Tail necklace and he puts his hat on Kawaii~Chan and his lighting bolt necklace on her.

He puts the magenta pink hat and the pink Fairy Tail necklace on.

"Something to remember me by." Noi said.

Kawaii~Chan smiles.

I then started giggling at the scenario. I was cute. Pierce then pats my head.

"Thanks for teaching me about Earth." Pierce said.

"No problem." I said.

He takes the golden cuff bracelet from my wrist and he puts his grey piece of armor on my wrist. He puts the gold cuff bracelet on his wrist.

"A token of my kindness." Said Pierce.

I smiled.

I then saw Dottie talking to Rhys.

"I'm gonna miss you Dottie." Rhys said.

"Me too." Said Dottie.

She thought for a second.

"You could come with us you know. I think Lucinda's gonna need an apprentice since you know a lot about magic." Dottie said.

"She's already got one." Said Rhys.

Rhys gives Dottie his staff and he takes her dark purple leather gloves and he puts his dark red gloves on her hands. He puts the dark purple leather gloves on. Dottie's eyes sparkle up.

"Thank you!" Dottie squealed with joy as she hugged Rhys.

"No problem." Rhys said.

Dottie smiled.

"Oh and don't forget this." Said Rhys.

He gives her his blue diamond pendant necklace and he puts it on her. She looks at Rhys with concern.

"Use it whenever you feel like calling us." Rhys said.