Chapter 55: Bonding With Cats

(Kawaii~Chan's POV)

I was laying on the couch in my pjs. I thought about Zane. I bet he misses me. But I called him earlier. I start to dream, but it's actually a flashback.

~~Flashback~~

"Aphmau, are you sure you want to do this?" Zane asked.

Aphmau turns to Zane.

"Yep! I'm positive!" Aphmau said.

"You know you can't—" Said Zane.

A kid pulls my tail and I begin to fall. Zane caught me just in the nick of time.

We both blush.

He begins to stutter.

"Are you okay?" Zane asked.

I had to respond to him. But not in first person.

"Yeah. That little kid pulled Kawaii~Chan's tail and it hurt. Owwie... thanks for catching me Zane~Kun." I said to Zane speaking in third person.

"Y-you're welcome." He replied.

~~Flashback Ends~~

I felt something purr on my chest. I open my eyes to see who it was. It was that purple cat. It smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Why do you like being around me? Is it because I'm a Meif'wa?" I asked it.

It nods it's head.

"Well... I feel like you need a name." I tell it.

The cat gives me a puzzled look.

I wanted to give the cat a name because I didn't want to keep calling it the purple cat, or spirit, or cloud kitty.

I thought for a second.

I look at the purple cat.

"I think I'll call you... Mirage." I said to it.

The cat meows at me and smiles.

I giggle.

"Mirage it is." I said.

Mirage looks out the window and stares at the sunset. For a spirit like her, I guess she's pretty curious about the modern world. I noticed Johnny by the coffee table. His eyes widened and he looked sad. I think he's crushing on Mirage.

Johnny walks closer to Mirage. I think he's trying to kiss her. I quickly grab Melissa's phone on the counter.

Johnny kisses Mirage.

"EEEEEE!!! I SHIIIIIPPPP!!!" I squealed with joy as I took multiple pictures of the two cats.

Mirage didn't seem to be pleased by that so she hissed at him and scratched his face. Then she disappeared out of thin air. Johnny looked sad.

I kinda wondered what would happen if I place a cucumber next to Mirage. But, Meif'wa's fear cucumbers.

I lay back down on the couch.

Rhys then walks through the portal in the wall. I pretend to sleep.

"I need to learn more about humans." He said.

He then walks into a room.

I get back up from the couch. Then, I start to have a sad look. I look at the stars and sighed.

I hear a door open. It was Aphmau and Melissa.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked them.

"We're gonna check on Ava and see if she wanna comes out." Melissa told me.

"Okay." I reply.

Aphmau and Melissa walk through the portal in the wall. I follow them.