Chapter 12: Worst Morning Ever

(Aphmau's POV)

I was sleeping peacefully. I dreamt about Aaron. It was the only thing I could think about. I could imagine that he's worried about me. It's now 8 in the morning and I slowly begin to wake up. I faintly open my eyes. I see someone walk through the door. It's Asch. He hovers over Ava. I notice that Melissa, Dottie, and Kawaii~Chan begin to slowly wake up.

"Human... your sacrifice will be remembered." He said.

He takes out one of Noi's daggers and is about to stab Ava.

I bolt out of my sleeping bag.

"Asch! Put the knife down!" Melissa yelled quietly.

"No." He said.

"Asch!" Kawaii~Chan yelled quietly.

He is about to stab my new best friend. Dottie quickly runs to Ava's bed and puts her hand on her head to keep her asleep. I grab Asch's wrist to get the knife away from Ava. He tries to stab me with it but the knife gets too close to me. I was too late. He ends up making a cut in my forearm.

"OW!" I yelled quietly.

"Aphmau!" Melissa said quietly.

I cover the cut with my hand to keep the blood from leaking. I look at him angrily.

"What is wrong with you?!" I questioned quietly trying not to wake up Ava.

There was silence for a few seconds. Rhys comes in.

"Your Majesty, put down the knife!" Rhys said quietly.

"Why should I?" He questioned him.

I glare at him with an annoyed look.

"Knifes kill humans." I tell him quietly.

"And..?" He asks.

He was probably expecting more from me.

"And you made a cut in my forearm." I replied quietly.

"Yes." Melissa added quietly.

"Correct." Kawaii~Chan said quietly.

"True." Dottie said quietly.

Rhys sighs.

"Your Majesty, I'm all for your way of doing things. But now isn't the time. One human isn't going to solve the entire magic crisis. We need to—" Rhys said quietly but is cut off by Asch. He begins to point the dagger at me.

"Which part is most tender to stab?" He said pointing the blade at my stomach.

I faintly hear Ava groan. But it wasn't loud enough for the demon boys to hear.

"Dont wake her up! She and the pink haired human tried to kill me last night." Rhys said quietly.

Dottie removes her hand from Ava head.

Noi and Pierce enter the room.

"Hey have you guys seen one of my daggers around? It's missing." Noi asked.