Chapter 29: Let Me Sleep!

(Dottie's POV)

I was sleeping peacefully. The only thing I could think about was Daniel. I bet he misses me a lot. I slept outside the bedroom door, guarding it so there are no shenanigans. I start dreaming, but it's actually a flashback.

~~Flashback~~

I walk out of class with Daniel and Rylan. Daniel spots Aphmau by the fountain.

"Alpha!" He said to her.

She turns around and sees us.

"Oh no..." she said.

We walk over to her.

"We saw you sleeping in class Alpha." I tell her.

"Oh... uhh... yeah..." she replied.

"You must be great at math to have that confidence." Rylan said.

"Actually, I'm not that great at math. It's not my greatest subject." She told us.

"Mine too. It's really hard for me." I tell her.

"Oh! Maybe we can do a study session together after school sometime." Daniel said.

"Yeah. Oh speaking of after school, are you coming to the Werewolf Club after school today Alpha?" Rylan asked.

"That's right. Sign ups end today." I tell her.

She chuckles nervously.

"I'll think about it." Said Aphmau.

"We're all looking forward to seeing you there." Daniel said.

"Yeah!" Rylan added.

The school bell rings.

"Whoops that's first bell! Sorry guys I gotta get to class! You guys should too!" Aphmau told us.

I look at Aphmau.

"Of course. What class do you have next Alpha?" I asked.

"Class? Oh... I... uhh... actually I'm mentoring for the next 45 minutes. It's a part of the mentor program so—" She says but gets cut off by Daniel.

"That's great!" He says.

I join in.

"We knew you were a leader!" I tell her.

"Uh-Huh, no um actually my friend Teony asked me to join and—" she explained but is cut off by Rylan.

"We won't be late, mentor Alpha-mau." Said Rylan.

"No that's not—" she exclaimed but is cut off by Daniel.

"See you later!" Said Daniel.

He walks away. Me and Rylan follow.

~~Flashback Ends~~

I feel the slight tapping of a finger on my cheek. I open my eyes to see who it was. It was Rhys.

"Rhys?" I asked him while I was still tired.