Chapter 116: Running Away From Rhys

(Dottie's POV)

I was now following Noi since him and Asch came up with the idea to run away from Rhys. Me and Kawaii~Chan tried to stop them, but they didn't wanna listen to us. I went with Noi and Kawaii~Chan went with Asch.

As I followed Noi, we bumped into Asch and Kawaii~Chan and we fell on the floor.

"Ow!" I squeaked.

Me, Noi, Asch, and Kawaii~Chan got back up onto our feet.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" Asch complained.

"Hey, I was looking for you! You think the plan worked?" Noi asked.

I sighed.

"Guys, whatever you're thinking, it's a bad idea..." I said.

"Yes. It is." Kawaii~Chan added.

We then heard Rhys from a few yards away from us. Noi and Asch's eyes widened. Me and Kawaii~Chan did the same.

"You were supposed to lose him!" Asch exclaimed.

"Uhh.... I thought he was following you!" Noi yelled.

"This isn't HELPING!!!" I yelled.

Oh jeez, if Rhys is actually mad, I don't wanna cross paths with him. I mean like, because of him, I now have ice powers. Kawaii~Chan looked at me.

"What do we do?" She asked me.

"We need to hide." I replied.

Asch suggested the haunted house.

"Isn't that place too obvious?" I asked him.

"We have no other choice. Let's go!" Asch exclaimed.

We then followed Asch and Noi, I hope we might be able to find Aphmau, Melissa, Ava and the others in there. But I hope nothing else goes south while we're in here.