Chapter 45: Demons Fighting Over Ava

(Dottie's POV)

I can't believe that Aphmau passed out! I hope she wakes up soon. Now that Ava's dads saw us, they told us to wait outside. Melissa was carrying Aphmau in her arms. The demons were arguing about something.

"What is wrong with all of you?! What possessed you to get in my way?" Asch said.

"Oh I don't know. Maybe it's the fact that Ava is a sorcerer princess of humans?!" Leif exclaimed.

"I have to admit I was a bit caught off guard here and that. Why do you think she would hide it from us?" Rhys questioned.

"Pressure perhaps." Said Asch with a slight growl in his tone.

"Why are you guys intruding on my mission?!" Noi yelled.

"Ha! Ha! Your mission?? You don't even— wh-wha- Why do you care?" Asch asked.

"Because she's mine! This was my courting, and now you want to take over?!" Noi said.

"Oh my Irene..." I thought with worry.

"Noi, don't tell me you actually thought this was going to go far for you." Said Rhys.

"I WAS GONNA MAKE IT GO FAR!!" He complained.

"Heh! Yeah right." Said Leif.

"Do you think princess Ava's okay?" Pierce asked.

Melissa joined in.

"Hopefully." She said.

"Well, I'm not sure. Her parents looked angry with us when they asked us to leave." Rhys said.

"True." I tell him.

"I could have just used my magic to wake her." Leif said.

"No! Do you not remember— tch... of course you don't remember." Kawaii~Chan said.

I sighed.

"Ava has constantly told us we cannot do our magic in front of the humans." Rhys said.

"Well true. Plus Ava's dad was about to call 9-1-1 people on us." I said.

"They must have a powerful kingdom in order to summon that many people with their slabs." Said Asch.

"And it should be obvious why we chimed in." Said Rhys.

Asch turns to him confused.

"Huh?" Asch asked.

"We aren't on Deimos anymore Prince Asch. It's fair to say that Ava, Aphmau, Dottie, Kawaii~Chan, and Melissa are fair games for any of us." Said Leif.

"What?" Asch questioned.

"Prince Asch, just because Leif switches between loyalties, does not mean he speaks for all of us. Allow me to explain." Rhys said.

Things were silent for 3 seconds.

"Determined as you may be to obtain magic from Ee-arth, it may be possible that Ava's parents won't allow you to marry her. Which means it's better to have many options opposed to one." Rhys explained.