Chapter 1: Where Are We?

(Aphmau's POV)

"Uuugghhh...." I groaned.

The last thing I remember was that a potion fell and took affect on me, Kawaii~Chan, Melissa, and Dottie. I must have passed out after that. I faintly open my eyes to check my surroundings to see if I could find the others. In fact they were all right next to me. But we were all laying down on the floor in an alleyway.

"Owww...." Melissa groaned.

"What... happened?" Kawaii~Chan questioned.

"Where... are we?" Dottie asked.

"I think we got thrown into another world." I tell them.

"What?" Kawaii~Chan asked in confusion.

"That potion that took affect on us earlier, Daniel tried to get a bird out of the room by throwing a book at it but it hit the desk and fell on us." I explained.

"So... does this mean...?" Dottie asked.

"Yep. We're not in Lovers Lane anymore." Melissa added.

But then I stopped and thought for a second. I realized Aaron wasn't with us.

"Oh crap!! Aaron's still on the other side! We have to go back!" I said extremely worried.

I start to get up and run in the other direction but Melissa grabs my hand.

"Aphmau, the potion doesn't work like that. For now we just have to get ahold of Lucinda on the phone and explain to her where we are." Melissa explained.

I sighed. She was right. We don't know how long this potion lasts for.

"Okay." I tell her.

"Alright. For now let's just blend in until we can find one of those telephone things." Said Melissa.

I see sunlight down the alleyway. I walk to the end of the alleyway to see if anyone was there. All I could see were humans. No Werewolves. No Meif'wa's. Just humans. Some were in cosplays. Maybe there's an anime convention going on?

"Guys, All I see are humans. I think they don't have Werewolves or Meif'wa's in this world." I explained.

"Oh, Okay. Well we gotta hide our ears and tail." Melissa said.

Me, Melissa, Kawaii~Chan, and Dottie all put our ears and tail away.

"Okay. Now, time to blend in." Said Melissa.

She walks out of the alleyway. Me, Dottie, and Kawaii~Chan follow her.

~~20 Minutes Later~~

It's been 20 minutes since we've been in this world. We managed to find one of those telephone things on the street and I got ahold of Lucinda and told her where we are.

She told Aaron that I'm okay. Plus she was relieved to find out that we're alright. But the bad news is, is that she told us that the potion lasts for 24 days. So we're stuck in this world for almost a month. After I finished talking to her I explained everything to the gang.

"So... we're stuck here for 24 days??" Dottie asked.

"I guess so." I replied.

"So now what?" Kawaii~Chan questioned.

"I don't know. I guess we just keep walking?" Melissa said.

"Help!!" Said a girl who didn't sound too far from us.

"Who was that?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"Sounded like someone that needs some help." Said Melissa.

"Then let's go check it out." I replied.

Me and the others walk right around the corner to find a girl who is stuck in a tree.