Chapter 37: Fixing A Camera

(Dottie's POV)

It's 10:03 AM. Aphmau was doing a favor for Mrs. Oates. She's gonna fix one of Mrs. Oates's old cameras. Me and the rest are gonna help her. But we were still in our pjs. The demons were curious of what it was, even though it's one of those old fashioned cameras.

"This is a relic." Said Ava.

"That's not what relics look like." I thought.

The demons were still in their human clothes but they had their horns out. Rhys, Noi, and Pierce hid behind the kitchen counter they all pop up.

"A relic?" Rhys asked.

"Is it powerful?" Asch added.

"Can it kill someone?" Leif said.

"No." Aphmau said.

Ava looks at them.

"It's gonna kill me with how complicated this thing is gonna be for me and Aphmau to fix." Ava added.

Rhys, Noi, and Pierce walk up to Ava.

"You can fix a relic?" Rhys asked.

Aphmau sighs.

"No I... Mrs. Oates brought this over asked me and Ava to fix it for her. She's gonna pay Ava ought to fix it. She's probably gonna use it to take pics of you guys which I'm sure Ava could charge her for or something since you guys live here and stuff." Aphmau explained.

"Why does she want that?" Leif asked.

"Because it's her stupid fantasy. She thinks you guys are my boyfriend's and at this point, I'm tired of fighting her. She's old, you know. And close to... death? And I really like her so if anyone asks, just tell them you're my boyfriends or whatever. It also keeps Mrs. Oates asking me for stuff so I can earn money." Ava told them.

"It's funny, elder humans here don't seem to be as terrifying as Lady Grandma." Leif said.

Lady Grandma? Who's that?

"W-wait... Lady Grandma??" Melissa asked.

"Yes. She's the former queen of Deimos and one of the most powerful." Rhys said.

"Is she y'all's grandma?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"What? No, she's Lady Grandma." Noi said.

"What? Wait... are you guys brothers?" Ava asked.

I sighed.

"Ava, I'd highly doubt it." I tell her.

Asch sighed.

"Lady Grandma is my grandmother." Asch said.

"But her name is Lady Grandma?" Aphmau asks.

"Yes. A very powerful—" Said Rhys But is cut off by Ava.

"That doesn't make sense to me I—" She says but Asch cuts her off.