Chapter 113: The Demons Show Their Strength

(Kawaii~Chan's POV)

I was excited for the next game we were gonna play. I hope it's gonna be a good one. As I looked at Ava, she suddenly sneezed.

"Bless you." Said Asch.

"Thanks I— wait... manners?" Ava asked.

Asch's eyes widened and he slightly blushed.

"I learned it from Socky!" He exclaimed.

My eyes sparkled up.

"EEEEEEEe!!!! I SHIIIIIIPPP!!!" I squealed.

Melissa patted my shoulder to calm me down. I had to control my fangirlisim.

"Alright, now, this game, you guys will for sure." Said Ava.

"How so?" Leif asked.

Aphmau giggled.

"Watch." She replied.

As she was about to play the game, I get something wriggle in my pocket. I place my hand on the pocket of my shirt and I feel something round.

"Is something inside my pocket?" I thought.

I look at Melissa.

"Melissa, I'm gonna run to the bathroom real quick okay?" I said.

"Okay." She replied.

I rush over to a bathroom area. Thank Irene it's not one of those porta-potty's. You know, the kind that stink really bad and make you wanna not use it even though you have to.

As I look inside my pockets, I see a shadowy figure inside and it flies out of my shirt and shifts into a purple cat. It was Mirage! She must've snuck into my shirt right before we left.

"What are you doing here?!" I exclaimed quietly.

The purple cat meowed at me.

"Well, you can't be in public like this! I don't want you to get taken away or something!" I said quietly.

The cat purred softly and I sighed.

"Just... stay inside my pockets and be quiet until we leave." I said.

The cat shifts back into a shadowy figure and flies into my pockets. I exit the bathroom and I see the group still playing the game. It was then Pierce's turn.

"Just do what I did." Said Ava.

Pierce then used the mallet to hit the other end of the strength tester game. The puck hit the bell and the man who was running the game was shocked.

"Heh! That's easy! I'm for it!" Said Leif.

Leif then grabbed the mallet and hit the other end of the game. The puck hit the bell. The man that was running the game was shocked once again.

"Let me try." Said Asch.

Ava then saw the same parent who was asking their kid who stole corn dogs.

"Oh no... guys, we need to leave now!" Said Ava.

Me and the others turned to her.

"Why Melissa asked.

"Just, trust me. We can come back to the games in a little bit. But first, we need to split up before we're caught." Ava explained.

Aphmau raised an eyebrow and look at Melissa.

"Question: do you think those kids are still mad at Asch, Noi, and Leif for taking the corn dogs?" She asked.

"I'm gonna say... yes." Melissa replied.

I looked at Ava.

"Leif, Pierce, Aphmau, Melissa, you guys come with me this way. Noi, Asch, Rhys, Dottie, Kawaii~Chan, you guys go that way." Said Ava.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"Just listen to Ava! Okay?" Dottie asked.

I sighed.

"Okay." I replied.

"Just, split. We'll meet back later." Said Aphmau.

Ava started to walk away. Aphmau, Melissa, Leif, and Pierce follow her.

"Wait! Don't leave me alone with these three!" I said to Melissa.

Melissa turns around to look at me.

"Just keep an eye on them for now Kawaii~Chan. We'll be back!" Melissa replied.

Melissa followed Ava.

"Melissa, I hope you know what you're doing..." I thought.