Chapter 10: A Night Without Aphmau

(Aaron's POV)

It's been 9 hours since Aphmau disappeared into this other world that is similar to ours. I don't think I could survive a few nights without Aph. I hung out at Lucinda's with Katelyn and Zane, just so I could try to take my mind off this.

"So... what do you guys wanna do?" Katelyn asked.

There was silence for a moment.

"Netflix? We can watch one of their original shows." Zane answered.

"Sure. Got a request?" Lucinda asked.

"Disenchantment." Katelyn replied.

~~15 minutes later...~~

We were watching episode one of Disenchantment. 15 minutes into the episode and we're at the part where Bean and Luci are bonding.

Katelyn notices me staring at my cup filled with water.

"Aaron? Are you alright?" She asked me.

I didn't hear her because I was getting lost in thoughts.

~~Flashback~~

I couldn't see anything. Until everything became clear. I got all my memories back. I check my surroundings and see Lucinda, Melissa, and Kawaii~Chan standing in front of me.

"He can see!" Melissa said with tears.

"It's a miracle!" Kawaii~Chan added.

I was silent. But the last thing I remember was fighting Micheal, And then everything went black.

"Where... am I...?" I ask them.

"Aaron..? Do you remember me? Its me. Lucinda." Said Lucinda.

"Lu-Lucinda?!" I exclaimed.

"Aaron! Yes! It's me! Lucinda!" She replies.

"What happened?! Where's Aphmau?! Did we defeat Micheal??!" I questioned in confusion.

"Aaron, it's the beginning of November. You were blind and amnesiac for 3 months." Melissa explained.

"Oh." I reply.

"And yes you did defeat Micheal but Aphmau and Travis stayed on Starlight because they were being investigated by the GF's." Kawaii~Chan added.

"Plus, Aphmau returned from the island about a week ago. She will meet you tomorrow at my place." Lucinda said.

"Okay." I say.

~~Flashback Ends~~

"Aaron? Aaron??" Katelyn said.

I snap back into reality.

"Yes..?" I ask.

"Are you okay?" She says.

"I'm fine I'm just—" I'm cut off by her.

"Thinking about Aphmau?" She replies.

I sighed.

"Yes." I answered.

"Aaron... its only a few nights... you survived without her for a whole year. I'm sure you can survive a few weeks too." Said Lucinda.

I thought for a second.

"Plus I found a little something that might cheer you up." Katelyn added.

It was the wolf plush I gave her.

"I thought it would make you feel happy." She said.

She gives me the plush. Memories from back in high school start to flood in. But then I stop thinking about the past and look at the plush. I give it a smile.

"Thanks you guys." I said.

"No problem." Lucinda replied.

~~Time Skip~~

It was 10:30 at night. I look on the side of my bed where Aph would be sleeping next to me. I miss her. But I'll wait for her. I look at her plushie. I ended up sleeping with it.

"I'll wait for you Aph..." I thought.