Chapter 122: Meet Zex

(Kawaii~Chan's POV)

It was now lunch time and Ava exited her bedroom. She sat at the table and I did the same. Aphmau was still taking a nap and Melissa and Dottie were playing with the cats and the other demons were watching Socky. Rhys was cooking.

"Since when did you learn how to make pasta?" Ava asked.

Rhys turns around to look at me and Ava.

"It's called spaghetti." Said Rhys.

He walks over and gives Ava the bowl of spaghetti.

I giggled.

"Yeah that." I said.

"There is a show about cooking on the TV. Spaghetti seems like a rather simple recipe." Rhys said.

"Well you're getting really good at it." I said.

I giggle. Rhys does the same.

"Thank you Kawaii~Chan." Said Rhys.

"Hurry Rhys! The show is about to start!" Said Leif.

"Coming!" Rhys said.

Rhys looks at Ava.

"Uhh, do you mind?" He asked.

"Heh, not at all. Go ahead." Said Ava.

Rhys walks over to the other demons and Ava eats the spaghetti.

I noticed that Aphmau exits Ava's bedroom. I saw that Ava finished eating.

"I was more hungry than I thought." Said Ava.

"Eh, I cooked me and friends a few sandwiches earlier." I said.

Ava puts the dirty dish in the sink and then she and I walk over to the bag of garbage.

"I guess it's my turn to take out the trash..." I said.

"I'm coming with you just incase the bag rips open on accident." Said Ava.

"Okay." I replied.

I take off my hat and I hide my ears and tail. I then put my hat back on and I pick up the trash bag and Aphmau walks over to me.

"Hey, Kawaii~Chan, how about I take out the trash this time?" She asked.

"Aphmau, we agreed that me and Ava would do it. Don't be so paranoid." I said.

Ava and I walk to the door and exit the apartment building. Why does Aphmau not want me to take out the trash? It's almost as if she knows something...

~~3 Minutes Later...~~

Me and Ava walk over to the dumpster and I dump the trash in the trash into the dumpster. As I turn around, me and Ava are startled by a man with green eyes, dark blue pants, black shirt, and a very, very, dark grey flannel shirt. He had a scar on one of his eyes. We both fell on the floor since he appeared out of nowhere.

"Who... who are you?" Ava asked.

"I'm lost." He said. His voice kinda reminds me of Batman, except no mask.

"Huh?" I questioned.

"I do not know this place. Can you help me?" He asked.

"Uhhh..." Ava said.

I raise my eyebrow.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"My name is Zex. I'm lost and don't know where I am." He said.

"Zex? That's kinda close to... Ugh, never mind.." I thought.

"Where are you from?" Ava asked him.

He left me and Ava silent. She and I both stood back up. Ava chuckled.

"You know, you remind me of some friends that I know." Said Ava.

"Really?" Zex asked.

"Yeah, um, we can help you, after all the last time I helped someone, or rather someone's, my life became happier." Said Ava.

I smiled.

"Oh shoot, I forgot my phone. Well, I can let you borrow it. Just, follow us." Said Ava.

"Yeah. Come on, this way." I added.

I followed Ava and Zex followed us. A few minutes of walking passed and we just got to the apartment building.

"We're here." Said Ava.

Zex looked up at the building.

"This is yours?" He asked.

"This is hers? Uhh.... well if by that you mean that she lives here then, yeah I guess she, she lives here with—" I say but Ava then cuts me off because she realizes something.

"Uhh, do you think you can wait here? I need to uhh... put away my underwear!" Ava said as she chuckled nervously.

She and I walk towards the door. I'm guessing she wants to talk to the demons about hiding their horns.

"Under-wear?" Zex asked.

"Look, girls wear them. If guys don't, I don't wanna know that so we'll be right back." Said Ava.

I followed Ava inside. I'm kinda hoping that things don't go wrong when the others meet this guy. But hey, I just know Melissa, Dottie, and Aphmau are gonna be okay about this when I explain it to them.