Chapter 114: Lorelei's Friends

(Melissa's POV)

I can't believe that we just split up like that! I hope that Kawaii~Chan is okay and knows what she's doing.

"Where are we going?" Pierce asked.

Ava turns around to look at us.

"Somewhere we can lay low and—" Ava explains but she bumps into someone. It was Lorelei.

"Ouchie." Said Lorelei.

She looks at Ava and the two get up.

"Hey, Ava." Lorelei said.

"Uh... hey Lorelei." Ava said.

"You actually came!" Lorelei said to us with glee.

Ava chuckles nervously.

"I mean, I uhh..." Ava says.

I hope the demons don't do anything bad while Lorelei is around.

"Well, if it isn't Ava herself." Said someone.

"Huh?" I questioned.

It was those three guys from the other day. The ones that we heard talking negative things about Ava when Lorelei didn't turn the speaker button off.

"Miss me?" The dark brown haired boy asked.

Ava slightly growled.

"You..." Ava said.

She looks at Lorelei.

"Why are you hanging out with such a jock like him Lorelei?" Ava asked.

"Well... he's actually my boyfriend." Lorelei replied.

Ava eyes widened.

"W-what? You... have a boyfriend?" Ava asked.

Lorelei giggled.

"Yep! I thought I told you that." Said Lorelei.

"I mean you talk a lot but I don't actually listen, so maybe you did.." Ava said.

"If these guys are Lorelei's friends, I don't wanna trust them. Especially after all the cruel things they said behind Ava's back the other day." I thought.

"Are you alright Ava?" Pierce asked.

"You weren't hurt are you?" Leif asked.

"Guys, she's fine." I said.

"They were just talking." Aphmau added.

The dark brown haired boy notices us.

"Woah, she actually does have friends." He said.

"Ooo~! And they are total hotties!" The blonde haired girl said.

"Eh, I think the two girls look like they could use some boyfriends." The light brown haired boy said.

I narrowed my eyebrow and glared at him.

"Excuse me, I'm a lesbian." I said.

"Ooh... ouch." Lorelei said.

Ava looked at Lorelei.

"So... you guys just got here?" Ava asked.

"Yep, we just did." Said Lorelei.

"We're trying time decide what to do first. Lorelei wants to do the roller coaster first but I'm starving." Said the dark brown haired boy.

"If you eat before you do the roller coaster, the you're going to throw up." Said Aphmau.

"Roller coaster?" Leif asked.

Oh jeez, do we have to explain to them what roller coasters are now?

"Um, Ava, who are these guys?" I asked.

Ava sighed.

"The dark brown haired boy is Steve, the light brown haired boy is Orin, and the blonde haired girl is Kristen." Ava explained.

"Okay." I said.

The others discussed if they wanted to ride the roller coaster or eat first. They all voted for the coaster. Lorelei looks at Ava.

"Ava, do you, Leif, Pierce, Melissa, and Aphmau want to join us?" She asked.

"Uh, I mean... uhh." Ava says but Pierce interrupts.

"Yes." He said.

"What??" I said.

"Eee! Yay! Let's go do it!" Said Lorelei.

We then started to follow Lorelei and her friends. I have the feeling Ava doesn't like roller coasters because she passes out on them. But Aphmau looked excited for this because the last time she was on a roller coaster was back on Starlight Wonderland with Aaron.