Chapter 41: Spying On Ava

(Dottie's POV)

We started walking into the park. We were all invisible so no one could see us. I spot Ava, Noi, and Kawaii~Chan outside of a restaurant. I quickly hide behind a bush so I could eavesdrop on them.

"Kawaii~Chan, This is terrible! I have no idea how to be on a date! I've never been on one!" Ava said.

Kawaii~Chan and Ava turn to Noi.

"What?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

Noi was slightly blushing. He giggles.

"Thanks for helping Ava choose me." He said.

"Huh?" Kawaii~Chan questioned.

"It's just, I didn't think I would be trusted with something this important." Noi said.

"I mean, I really didn't really help her choose you. You and me were just kind of there." Kawaii~Chan told him.

"Just... Tell me what to do." Said Noi.

"Just, follow along with what me and Ava say and do." Kawaii~Chan said.

"Now look, my pop Devon is very into movies and fiction and stuff while my dad Andrew is very much like a politics kind of business guy. Just very boring and I don't understand what he says when he gets into his things about politics and stuff." Ava explained.

"Uhh..." Said Noi.

"Ahh f... how can I explain to you when you don't even know what any of that means??" Ava complained.

Ava reaches her hand out for him. She slightly blushes.

"Just, hold my hand." She said.

"W-what?!" Noi exclaimed.

"Hold her hand. It'll convince Ava's dads that you two are together and in love and stuff." Kawaii~Chan said.

Noi gasps.

"Lo-love?" He asked.

Hmm... strange... usually Kawaii~Chan would fangirl and start shipping at a point like this. Maybe she's controlling her fangirlism.

I spot everyone else, still invisible, standing by the trees.

I walk over to them.

"Dottie? What are they doing?" Rhys asked me.

Asch gasps.

"Is Sorcerer Ava offering her power to Noi?" He asked.

"No they're—" I tell him but Rhys cuts me off.

"Nonsense. Noi is far from wining her approval. But still, I'm interested to see how this goes. Courting Ava was not an idea that had come to mind as an option." Said Rhys.

I let my ears and tail pop out so I can hear Kawaii~Chan, Noi, and Ava better.

"You aren't going to kill me are you?" Noi asked.

"Why would I do that? It.. just.." Said Ava.

She sighs.

"Just trust us." Kawaii~Chan said.

Noi and Ava hold hands.

Noi blushes bright red.

"What are they doing?" Pierce questioned.

"Noi's turned completely red! Is she trying to kill him?" Rhys asked.

"N—" Said Aphmau but Leif cuts her off.

"Finally!" Leif said.

"No! He's still alive." Melissa said.

Ava turns bright red.

"Why are you blushing?!" She exclaimed.

Noi chuckled nervously.

"Is that what this is? Because you're doing it too..." He replied.

"Just tone it down before Ava's dads see us! They'll think that you've never done this before and you're hand holding virgins— I mean... I mean noobs!" Kawaii~Chan said.

He laughs nervously.

"This is the first time I've ever touched someone like this..." Said Noi.

Ava blushes.

"R-really? M-me too." Ava said.

Andrew and Devon come out.

"Oh! D-d-did we interrupt something I—" Devon says but notices Ava and Noi holding hands.

He gasps.

"Should I ask for a picture? Because this moment is too precious!" Devon asked Andrew.

"No! We have to be calm and cool so he thinks we're hip." Said Andrew.

"No one says hip anymore Andrew! You're gonna make us seem desperate and weird." Said Devon.

Ava gives her dads and annoyed look.

"You know it's weird that you're standing right in front of us and whispering loudly." Ava said.

They both gasp.

Andrew chuckled.

"Our apologies. We're just curious about, a lot of things." Andrew said.

They look at the waiter.

Then they all enter the pizza place. I hide my ears and tail.

"They went inside. Let's spy on them through the window." Said Melissa.

Me, Melissa, Aphmau, and the other demons all walk up to the window of the pizza place.

I hope nothing goes south. Again...