Chapter 80: Another Dream About Deimos

(Aphmau's POV)

As I slept, I thought about Aaron. We've been calling day and night since I got thrown into this world a week ago. I start to have a weird dream.

~~Dream~~

I find myself in the dark room. I was waiting of the angels voice to speak to me again. I just want more answers about Deimos.

"Are you there?" I asked into the darkness.

"Yes." Said the angelic voice who sounded like Rachel Lycan.

Things were quiet for a second.

"Came back for more answers?" She asked.

"Yes." I replied.

White light glows in the air and it shifts into the gold and blue wavy striped orb. The orb falls into my hands.

"Since you want more answers, just ask it what you want to know." Said the angels voice.

"Okay." I said.

I look at the orb.

"What's the status on Rhal and Lady Grandma now?" I asked the orb.

The orb glows and white light surrounds me. The white light fades and I find myself in a throne room. Rhal and Lady Grandma were there. The demon king was sitting on his throne but I still couldn't make out with his appearance. Nothing but a silhouette of him.

"Tell me, both of you. Where. Is. Asch??" The demon king growled.

His voice gave me chills that went down my spine.

"He has gone on a journey of self re..re.. red.. re.. uhh..." Said Rhal.

Was he trying to pronounce reflection? It didn't matter at the moment. What mattered to me was the demon king.

"What is this journey of self re?" He asked.

"Self reflection. Asch has embarked on a journey to reflect upon his life and—" Said Lady Grandma but is rudely interrupted by the king.

"AT A TIME LIKE THIS?!?!?!" He yelled.

"I understand your anger. But I ask of you to hear me out." Said Lady Grandma.

The demon king sighed.

They started talking for a little bit and they said that it's been 3 months since Asch left. Lady Grandma said she will deliver Asch when he is needed.

"Tsk. If you were not my mother, I'd have you killed by now. In fact, if Lady Irene was here... who knows what I would do. Besides, she was one of the gods who cursed me." Said the demon king.

"Oh jeez... if the demon king sees me, he's gonna think that I'm Irene..." I thought.

Lady Grandma and the king talked for a little bit and the king said that he wants Rhal to find Asch in 3 months.

Lady Grandma and Rhal walked out of the throne room. The orb glowed and the light surrounded me and then it faded and I found myself in the dark room again.

"W-wait! What happens now?" I asked the angel.

"Only time will tell." Said the voice.

~~Dream Ends~~

I wake up from my sleep. My ear twitched and I find Melissa hovering over me.

"Morning future sister-in-law." She said.

"Hey." I replied.

I noticed that she was in her clothes.

"Why are you all dressed up?" I asked.

"Well, Ava's gonna go talk with her dads and I thought that me and Kawaii~Chan could go." Said Melissa.

"Oh, okay." I said.

~~15 Minutes Later...~~

Some time has passed and I was now in my clothes and eating breakfast with Dottie. Melissa and Kawaii~Chan already ate and they're in their clothes. Plus they have their ears and tail hidden. They both follow Ava.

"See ya Aphmau!" Kawaii~Chan said.

"Good luck!" I replied.

Melissa, Kawaii~Chan, and Ava walk out the door. I just hope they don't mess anything up.