Chapter 50: I'm The Alpha Female

(Melissa's POV)

It's now morning. We finished changing into our clothes but me and Aphmau were taking a quick nap. I started to dream but it's actually a flashback.

~~Flashback~~

I was running with my brother. He had that suitcase Agent R had. We were running for the door because the GF's are here.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" Said one of the GF's.

He pointed a gun at me and Aaron.

"Don't. You. Move." He said.

He gets on his walkie talkie.

"Brother, this is—" He says but I see Kawaii~Chan knocks him out with a vase.

Kawaii~Chan was panting. She looked at Aaron.

"Come on! We have to go!" Said Aaron.

I start running for the door. Kawaii~Chan and Aaron follow me. Kawaii~Chan opens the stairway door. Aaron follows. I hear an elevator bell ring. I look to see who comes out. It was Toby. My eyes widen. I had to protect my little brother. I rush to the door and shut it.

"Melissa!! Melissa! Melissa what are you doing?!" He panicked as I broke the door knob. My ears popped out.

"Hold it! Hold it!" Said Toby.

More GF's pointed guns behind my back.

"Hands in the air. And nobody is gonna get hurt." Tony told me.

I turn around and I put my hands up. I look back.

"Aaron, just go!" I said to Aaron on the other side of the door.

"We've got Melissa Lycan in the top lobby. Aaron Lycan is in the stairwell. I need delta team to head—" Said Toby but I noticed one GF's eyes turned emerald green.

He points the gun at me and fires. I now have a look of pure dread on my face as three bullets went through me. I fall to the ground.

I faintly see Toby pinning the emerald green eyed GF to the floor.

"What have you done?!" He exclaimed.

I breathe heavily. The pain was nonstop.

"Sir! She's..." Said one of the guards.

Toby stops pinning the emerald green eyes GF to the floor and looks angrily at the other GF.

"She was unarmed! We're supposed to take them alive!" Said Toby.

"Sir! He's getting away!" Another GF said.

"Forget him! Get the paramedic!" Toby commanded.

"Para... medic...? They're... going to... help me...? But... they're hunting my family...." I thought.

"Forget Aaron Lycan? Sir! He's the reason we're here." Said another GF.

"Follow my orders!" Toby yelled.

I could only think of the pain. It hurt so bad I couldn't move. This must have been how Aaron felt back at the lodge. One bullet wound was in my shoulder, another was on the right side of my torso above my waist, and the third one was on the left side of my torso just centimeters near my pelvis.