Chapter 110: Carnival Games With Demons

(Melissa's POV)

We then followed Ava. She then explained carnival games to the demons and then she said stuff about winning stuffed animals. Then the demons rushed over to carnival games and then we basically just played along with them. Aphmau stayed with Ava and I went with Leif, Kawaii~Chan went with Noi, and Dottie went with Rhys.

I saw Asch trying to win a basketball game but he didn't succeed. Noi and Pierce tried but they failed. Me and Kawaii~Chan tried to attempt at it but we lost.

I saw Rhys and Dottie at the ring toss game but I quickly saw Leif attempting at the apple game but he just got himself banned from it. I followed him as we walked over to Rhys and Dottie at the ring toss game.

"What are you doing?" Leif asked.

"Focusing." Rhys replied.

Dottie then walked over to Kawaii~Chan. I was positive that she just wanted to comfort her. Then she, Kawaii~Chan, Noi, Pierce, and Asch walked over to us. Rhys then won ring toss and I saw a little gift shop nearby.

I told Kawaii~Chan and Dottie to keep an eye on the demons. I walked over to the gift shop and I saw mini backpacks. One was light purple with red stripes, another was light gold with orange stripes, another one was dark purple with light green stripes, and the last one was pink with black stripes. I bought all four of them just for me, Kawaii~Chan, Dottie, and Aphmau.

But I saw a backpack that was white and it said 'personality' on the front, so I bought that one just for Ava. I then saw a few accessories. So for me, I got myself a golden cuff bracelet. I got Aphmau a necklace that had a purple diamond on it. I also got Aphmau a small red and purple striped barrette for her hair. I think she'd look good in it. I got Kawaii~Chan and magenta pink hat and a necklace with the Fairy Tail symbol on it and it was pink. I also got Dottie a dark leather purple glove that was fingerless.

I walked back to everyone else but I then noticed that they started to search for Ava and Aphmau. Welp, the search begins...