Chapter 107: A Bath With Pierce

(Melissa's POV)

This morning has been crazy enough already. Demons with bad hygiene, teaching them how to shave, teaching them how to take baths... man! I don't know how much more of this I can take.

I start to change out of my pjs and into a bikini that Ava never used. I'm surprised she was nice enough to let me borrow it for the bathtub because I was worried that the Deimos would walk in on me completely butt naked. And I don't want them seeing my private parts.

I get into the bathtub and pour a little bit of soap in. It was nice, but at least no one is gonna come in here. I start to think but it's actually a flashback.

~~Flashback~~

As Aphmau puts new bandages on the wound in my left shoulder, I so regret trying to make up a lie trying to get out of her giving me new bandages.

"There! See? That wasn't so bad." Said Aphmau.

I look at Aphmau.

"Speak for yourself! This always makes me uncomfortable." I said.

"But, did you feel any pain while I was changing the bandages?" Aphmau asked me.

"Not this time." I replied.

I gasp.

"Hey! That means you're getting better at it!" I said with joy.

"Yay!" Aphmau said with glee.

I'm glad my little brother found someone he could always be with. But right now we're stuck hiding from the GF's thanks to Zack who exposed Aaron and my dad's true nature's to the public.

I can't believe that Zack is Aphmau's dad. He is the worst father on earth! I do not want that guy to be my future father-in-law.

"At this rate, I won't even need the bandages next time!" I said.

"You know, there supposed to help you recover." Aphmau said to me confidently.

"Yeah, but I don't need them." I replied.

Aphmau then had a grumpy look on her face. She growled and I giggled.

"I just want to make sure you're alright." Said Aphmau.

I understand that she's worried about me. I giggled in response.

"I'll be fine. It's just a few scratches. Besides, Lucinda and Aaron got it way worse." I said.

"I know." Aphmau replied.

She softly giggled.

~~Flashback Ends~~

I stopped thinking about the past. I just wish I could go back to the good old days were things weren't so dramatic around every corner.

"Lu'pine Melissa?" Someone asked.

"Wait, was someone in here?!" I thought.

I turn around to see Pierce in the bathroom with me.

"WHAA! PIERCE, CAN'T YOU SEE IM IN—" I exclaimed, but before I could say anything else, he put his fingers on my lips to make me stop talking.