Chapter 73: Aaron's Flamethrower

(Aaron's POV)

I'm glad I talked to my sister today because I just found out Ava has a boyfriend. I wish I could find out what his name was. But today was a funny day. I surprised everyone with a flamethrower.

I heard the doorbell ring and I went to it. My flamethrower came in the box.

~~Some Time Later~~

Garroth, Zane, and Lucinda were sitting in the living room of her house.

"Can I have the three of you lay on the floor and be blindfolded?" I asked.

They all groan with disgust. Then they all lay down blindfolded and I get the flamethrower.

"This isn't a good idea dude." Lucinda said.

I start up the flame thrower.

"Okay stop." Garroth said.

Fire come from out of the flamethrower and Lucinda and Garroth run to the wall while Zane crawls on the floor.

"Welcome to Lucinda's!" I said.

"You are psycho." Garroth said.

I know Garroth didn't actually mean that.

"Holy crap!" Lucinda said.

I noticed Zane in the kitchen.

"Zane!" I exclaimed.

"Congratulations." He said.

Zane laughed.

Him and I walked back over to the living room.

"Is it sad that my first thought was that he got a dragon?" Lucinda asked.

"That's what I thought! That's what I thought! I go like: he got a dragon!" Zane said.

I laughed. I wanted to tell them about the new friend Aphmau made in the other world. I told them about Ava and her boyfriend. They thought it was nice that she made a new friend.

"Yeah, I'm glad that she's okay. But... I feel like they're hiding something from me." I said.

"Yeah, like how Ein hid his evilness." Lucinda said.

"Well, Ein is dead. But I find it disgusting that him and Aphmau are related." Zane added.

"Yeah like, who abuses their own sibling? Thats just disturbing." Garroth said.

"Well... did they find his body?" I asked.

They left me silent.

"No. They said they found... void burns from where his body once stood. I'm assuming that something took his body into another world." Lucinda explained.

"Oh no..." I said.

"But we shouldn't worry about it. It's probably nothing." She said.

"True." I replied.

I look outside the window.

"I miss you, you stupid potato..." I thought.

I then look at the stairs. I noticed some small purple void burns growing on it.