Chapter 115: Passing Out On A Roller Coaster

(Aphmau's POV)

I was so excited to ride a roller coaster! I haven't been on one since Starlight Wonderland. That summer was the best summer of my life. But thanks to Michael, it got ruined. As we were waiting in line, I thought about Kawaii~Chan.

"Oh sweet Irene, I hope Noi, Asch, Rhys, Dottie, and Kawaii~Chan are gonna be alright..." I thought.

But hey, Kawaii~Chan is with Dottie, I'm sure they'll be fine. Steve then looks at us.

"So, how long have you guys been friends with Ava?" Steve asked us.

"2 weeks." Melissa said.

"Really now? How come she's never talked about you guys?" Steve asked.

Steve then asked what school we went to but Lorelei told him to stop hassling us.

"I remember you now." Said Leif.

"Huh?" Steve questioned.

Leif leaned in close to me and whispered something to me.

"Just give me the word and he's dead." Leif whispered to me.

I slap him.

"Ow." He said.

"Leif, stop." I said in an irritated tone.

It was then our turn to ride the roller coaster. As we got in the cart, I sat next to Melissa.

As the ride began to operate, I looked to Melissa ad the cart started to go up.

"You looking forward to this? You gonna freak out?" I asked.

"Nope. But I feel like one of us is gonna pass out." Melissa said.

As the cart went down the tracks Melissa started to scream something.

"AARMAU! I SHIP AARMAAAAAAAUUUU!!!! I SHIP AARMAU AND IM NOT AFRAID TO ADMIT I SHIP ZANE~CHAN! I SHIP AARMAU AND ZANE~CHAN!! ZANE~CHAAAAAANNNN!!! ZANE~CHAN!" Melissa screamed as the ride came to a stop.

I couldn't help but laugh due to the fact that she was admitting who she ships the most.

But suddenly I felt a little light headed. I then began to pass out.

"Aphmau!" Melissa yelled as I heard her voice echo.

Everything went black.

~~Dream~~

I wake up to find myself in the same dark room once again.

"What? Why now?" I asked.

"Because there's something you need to be seeing." Said the voice who sounded like Rachel Lycan.

The same golden and blue striped orb falls into my hands. I look at it.

"What is it that you want to show me?" I asked.

White light glows from the orb and the light surrounded me and then it faded and I find myself in the hallways in the kingdom of Deimos.