Chapter 95: Too Soon!!

(Melissa's POV)

I let sleep consume me as I think about the past. I bet Lucinda misses me right now. But hey, at least she visited us for a brief moment. But I just hope she didn't tell Aaron about the demons. I start to dream, but it's actually a flashback.

~~Flashback~~

Me and Lucinda were at a bar table in the casino. We were wearing masks and beautiful dresses. I'm surprised that there's a masquerade ball here. I look at Lucinda.

"Told ya this would work." Said Lucinda.

"I guess you were right. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't be careful. The GF's aren't the only ones who know our faces. Everyone here has seen the pictures too." I said.

"Relax. We're fine and we'll play it safe. We'll let everyone have a few more minutes and then maybe we'll head out." Lucinda explained to me.

That's right, the GF's are on our tail now thanks to Aphmau's dad for exposing my Dad and my brother's secret about being Ultima Wolves. Damn you Zack...

"Well, if we're leaving soon, then there's something I've gotta do." I said.

I get up from my seat and walk off.

"Wait, where are you going?" Lucinda asked me.

I turn around to look at her.

"If we're leaving then I'm getting a dance in first!" I said.

Lucinda gets up from her chair.

"Dance? Oh, wait!" Lucinda exclaimed.

She finishes her drink and puts her glass on the table.

"I'm coming with you." Said Lucinda as she walked over to me.

~~Flashback Ends~~

My flashback was interrupted by the smell of pancakes. I sniffed the air for a second as my ears and tail twitched. I open my eyes.

"Are those pancakes?" I asked in confusion.

I got up from my sleeping bag and sat down. I look to Kawaii~Chan as she got up.

"Kawaii~Chan, did you bake pancakes already?" I asked her.

She looks at me.

"No, I didn't." She replied.

I then look at Dottie and Aphmau who got up.

"Aphmau, Dottie, did you make pancakes?" I asked.

The both look at me.

"No." Said Aphmau.

"No way." Dottie added.

I raise an eyebrow.

"Then... who—" I said as I turned around.

As I turn around, I noticed that Ava is awake and that there was a breakfast right in front of her!