Chapter 23: Another Crazy Morning

(Kawaii~Chan's POV)

I was sleeping peacefully. The purple cat slept next to me. I thought about Zane. I miss him a lot and I'm sure he misses me. I start to dream. But I'm actually having a flashback.

~~Flashback~~

Me and Aaron ran out of the apartment building, leaving Melissa behind. We hid behind trash to hide from the GF's. I hear them run away and then I turn to Aaron. He has his hand on the wall, trying to catch his breath.

"Melissa... this isn't happening... this isn't happening..." he mumbled under his breath.

I have a worried look on my face.

"This is not good. He's loosing it. We can't stay here either..." I thought.

He breathed heavily. He couldn't believe the fact that the GF's shot Melissa.

I give him a sad look. But he still continued to breath heavily.

"She... She did it for you..." I said to him.

He looked at me angrily. His eyes were completely blood red.

I give him a shocked look and then look away and thought for a moment.

"I... Garroth told me... that back in those woods... near the lodge... when all that bad stuff happened... you were trying to do everything to protect them!" I replied in tears.

He left me silent.

"She was like you... thinking about everyone else... thinking about you... she did it for you...." I added.

He breathes heavily.

"Aaron, I don't know where anyone is. And we can't stay here! I need you to be here! I need you to be calm! I need you!" I said crying.

He punches the wall leaving cracks on the sides.

Tears swell up in his eyes.

I hug him from behind.

"I'm sorry." I told him.

I let go of him.

He turns around to look at me. His eyes still red but they now had a hint of his black eye color in them.

"Thank you Kawaii~Chan. I'll be okay." He told me.

"What do we do?" I ask him.

"I don't know. We need to hide." He said.

"Where can we go?" I questioned.

"We can go the the place where Aph and I camped out." He explained.

"Isn't that back towards the resort?" I asked.

"Yeah. I think we can get there through the woods. Garroth did it that way." He said.

I nodded my head.

He picked up the suite case.