Chapter 64: They Care About Her

(Aphmau's POV)

I was still sleeping. When I used my magic earlier, I felt so exhausted. Even after I woke up. My mind needed a little more rest. I started to dream, but it was actually a flashback.

~~Flashback~~

It's been 3 months since the drama that's happened here on Starlight Wonderland. I can still remember everything like it was yesterday... The masquerade ball, the werewolves getting brainwashed, Ein shooting me in the chest, being revived by an angel, getting ready to fight back, saving Aaron from the void, me having angel wings, defeating Michael... all of it was just a train wreck.

I was in my hospital bed. It was sunset and I thought about Aaron. It's obvious he's still blind and amnesiac. I sighed and looked at his jacket hanging up. I noticed the door open and Toby enters the room.

"Toby?" I asked.

"Mrs. Shalashaska. Your investigations are complete. You're free to go back home." Toby said to me.

I was surprised. I can finally go back home to Lovers Lane.

"Really? Thanks! But what about Travis?" I asked him.

There was silence for a moment.

"We're giving him a break for a week." Toby explained.

"Understandable." I replied.

~~4 Hours later...~~

I now wore Aaron's hoodie with the Lycan symbol on it, and I wore a black tank top, jean shorts, and white and black shoes. I finished packing my things and I waited by the docks. I saw Travis and I waved to him. He wore blue pants, brown shoes, and a green jacket. He walked over to me and him and I both got on the boat.

As the boat took off, I could watch Starlight Wonderland getting smaller and smaller beyond the horizon. A tear falls from my face. I've lost Derek, Rachel, and Blaze. But I'm sure they're in a better place.

Travis walked over to me.

"Hey Not-Alone-Buddy." He said to me.

"Hey." I replied.

"You still thinking about Aaron?" He asked me.

"Yeah..." I said.

He smiled at me to comfort me.

"Let's just hope this potion of Lucinda's works." Travis told me.

"Alright." I said.

~~Flashback Ends~~

I wake up from my flashback. Melissa walks over to me.

"You alright Aphmau?" She asked me.

I look at her.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Okay. But we need to talk." Melissa said.

I got up from the couch and I follow Melissa into Ava's room. Dottie and Kawaii~Chan were sitting on their sleeping bags. I did the same.