Chapter 5: Ava's Apartment

(Kawaii~Chan's POV)

Me and my friends followed the 5 demon boys to this apartment building. Maybe it's where Ava lives?

We got to Ava's apartment and Asch uses is fire magic and He burnt the door knob. He opens the door and the orange horned demon claps. The dark blue horned demon rolls his eyes.

"Your Highness, was that use of magic really necessary?" He asked annoyed.

"Yes." Asch replied with a slight growl in his tone.

The cat walks into the apartment.

"It seems the spirit has allowed us entrance." Said the dark blue horned demon.

"It's called a cat! Get it rig—" I tell him but I'm cut off by Asch.

"Enough talk!" He growled at me.

"Eep!" I squeak.

I turn around to look at Aphmau, Melissa, and Dottie.

"Aphmau...? Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Nope... very... very confused at the moment..." she said.

I'm pretty sure this is probably bringing back memories of what happened between her and Micheal.

"Woah cool!" Said the orange horned demon.

He runs into the room.

"Noi!" Said the dark blue horned demon.

Noi? Is that his name? That's a unique name.

Well all enter the apartment. I notice a small fire extinguisher by the couch. I might need that in case Asch gets any ideas with his flame powers.

The light blue horned demon places Ava on the couch. Me and Melissa sit on the left side of the couch while Aphmau and Dottie sit on the right side while Ava gets the middle all to herself.

Noi walks over to Ava's cat.

"Hi spirit." He says to the cat.

"Cat. Just call it a cat." I mumbled under my breath.

"I think the spirit might like me." Said Noi.

He touches the cats nose but the cat didn't seem to like it at all so it started chasing Noi.

He starts screaming but Dottie begins to giggle a little.

"The spirit has decided Noi must die." Said the light blue horned demon.

"Good." Asch replied.

He continues to scream.

"Noi, die in silence. The last thing we need you doing is alerting the nearby humans." Said the dark blue horned demon.

"Are we really going to let Noi die? I mean like I'm all for it but—" Said the green horned demon But is cut off by the dark blue horned demon.