Chapter 85: Morning Discussion

(Aphmau's POV)

As I slowly woke up from my sleep, my ears and tail twitch for a brief moment. I noticed that the time was 10:05. Crap! I overslept! I'm gonna miss breakfast!

I bolted out of my sleeping bag and immediately got Melissa, Dottie, and Kawaii~Chan out of their sleeping bags and into their clothes and into the kitchen.

~~20 Minutes Later...~~

As me, Dottie, and Melissa sat at the kitchen table, we watched Kawaii~Chan bake pancakes.

"Where's Ava?" Dottie asked.

"She's still sleeping. She should be up at any second to eat breakfast with us." Said Melissa.

"Okay." I said.

Kawaii~Chan walked over to the table and set the plate of pancakes on the table. Kawaii~Chan sat down in the chair and ate her pancakes.

"So~... do you guys wanna talk about it?" Dottie asked.

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"About what?" I asked.

"About the demons wanting to marry Ava..." She said.

That's right, the demons want to win Ava's heart. Especially Asch. Thank Irene we told the demons we already have boyfriends. But marriage, this early? Dang...

"Oh, that." I said.

~~Flashback~~

"Marry me prisoner!" Said Asch.

"No way me!" Said Leif.

"I'll fight you guys for her!" Noi added.

"I'm taking the throne of Ee-arth!" Said Rhys.

~~Flashback Ends~~

"They couldn't be serious? Right...?" I thought.

I looked at Melissa.

"I'd have to admit, it's kind of nice to have them fight over Ava." Said Melissa.

"Yeah, I don't think she's ever been the center of attention for anything really." I said.

"But marriage? They weren't serious? Right?" Dottie asked.

I thought for a moment.

"Hmm..." I said.

"Well, she cant even take care of herself as much as a flock of horny guys." Said Kawaii~Chan.

"Kawaii~Chan!" I exclaimed.

"They have actual horns is what I'm referencing Aphmau. Jeez. But honestly after yesterday, that definition isn't too far off." Kawaii~Chan said.

~~Some Time Later~~

We finished eating our breakfast and then the demons entered the room and they are now in their human clothes but they still have their horns out. They were talking about the marriage. Me and the others sat down on the couch. It was now 11:00 and Ava still hasn't waken up yet. I hope she gets up soon.