Chapter 124: Is He The Enemy?

(Kawaii~Chan's POV)

As me and my friends hid our ears and tail, I was excited for the others to meet Zex. But I just hope nothing goes wrong. Ava walked to the door. The demons then entered to the room from that portal in the wall and they were in their human clothes and they had their horns hidden. Ava then walked over to us.

"Who are you talking to?" Asch asked.

I then saw Zex walk around the corner. He was smirking, and not in a good way...

The demons eyes widened as they saw him. Do they know him or something?

"Sorry, I should have told you guys sooner. This is Zex, me and Kawaii~Chan meet him outside in the alleyway which sounds pretty terrible now that I say it out loud." Said Ava.

"You just met him and you let him inside?!" Leif exclaimed.

"Leif? Do you know hi—" Aphmau asks as she takes a few steps closer, but Leif extends his left arm to block Aphmau.

"Aphmau, stay behind me." Leif said.

Zex's eyes widened as he saw Aphmau. It's almost as if... he knows her. Or, she looks like someone he knows.

"This is bad." Said Pierce.

"What do you mean?" Melissa asked him.

Asch groaned with disgust. Ava then realized that she needed to charge her phone. She then walked over to her bedroom. I then realized Melissa's phone is almost done charging.

I felt like them seeing Zex was not a good sign. Me, Aphmau, Dottie, and Melissa walked over to the couch so that way we could be able to stay out of their business. The demons then pulled out their weapons.

"Didn't that human say to play nice?" Zex asked.

"How did you manage to get here?!" Asch yelled as he questioned Zex.

"Lady Bish has her ways." Said Zex.

My eyes widened with fear as I looked at Zex. Is he the enemy? Is he working for this Lady Bish person?

"Why are you here?" Rhys asked.

"To bring back Asch of course. Lady Bish wants him to witness her new ability." Said Zex.

"What are you even talking about?!" Leif exclaimed.

"Oh..." Zex said.

He chuckled sinisterly.

"She's avenging her father. Her goal is to rule all the realms in the universe. Besides, this world is crawling with humans ripe for the picking. And since Lady Bish knows how to get here, I may just make the most of my time here." Zex explained.

"Don't you dare lay a hand on her!" Leif yelled.

"Yeah! Stay away from Ava!" Aphmau added.

Zex looked at Aphmau and his eyes widened.

"I... Irene...?" He asked.

"What?" Aphmau questioned.

He chucked.

"You're not worth the time right now." Said Zex.

"Enough! What do you want??" Rhys asked.

"My mission is simple: I'm here to take back Asch and I intend to do so." Zex said.

Ava then re-entered the room and noticed the comotion.

"Uhhhh.... this is awkward..." I thought.

~~4 Minutes Later...~~

The demons sat on the couch and Zex was in the middle. Me and my friends all sat on the floor next to the coffee table. Melissa now has her phone and it's on full charge. She also had Ava's phone. The demons all glared angrily at Zex while Ava was making mini sandwiches. Melissa looked at me.

"How could you let him inside! He could be a threat!" Melissa said to me.

"Okay at first I thought he was nice from the start..." I said.

"And you just let him in???" Aphmau asked.

"Sorry." I said.

"Guys, come on, cut Kawaii~Chan some slack." Said Dottie.

I then saw the demons looking at Zex.

"I'd never thought I'd see the day that Deimos would answer to a human. How pathetic is that?" Zex questioned them.

"Do not let him provoke you." Said Pierce.

Zex then said that Pierce used to serve Rhal before he was replaced with Asch. Who is Rhal anyway? Is he Asch's brother or something?

Ava then walked over to us and she said that she made sandwiches. Suddenly, Zex teleported out of thin and and right behind Ava. Zex then held a black dagger to Ava's throat.

"AVA!" I exclaimed.