Epilogue

(Third Person POV)

As bright light began to surround Lucinda's potion room, Aphmau, Melissa, Dottie, and Kawaii~Chan fell on the floor as it stopped glowing. They all got up on their feet and looked around the room. Kawaii~Chan places Mirage on the floor.

"YAAAAAAYY HOOOMMME!!!" Dottie squealed with joy as she began hugging the bookshelf.

"Dottie, calm down." Melissa said.

Kawaii~Chan smiled and then Aphmau smiled. She was super relieved to be back home in her world. But she started to wonder if Ava could handle becoming a queen.

Aphmau then walked out of the potion room and opened the front door and sat down on the steps.

"You think she's gonna be okay?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"I hope. I think we should give her some time to think." Melissa said.

"Melissa?" Someone asked.

Melissa turns around to find Lucinda exiting the kitchen. Lucinda was wearing a yellow crop-top with blue jean shorts and black flip-flops. Melissa and Lucinda hug each other.

"It's been so long!!" Melissa exclaimed with joy.

Tears fell from each other's faces. The two stop hugging each other.

"It's only been two weeks Melissa." Said Lucinda.

"It sure has been." Said someone.

Zane entered the room and he was wearing black shoes, black pants, and a black shirt.

"ZAAANNNEEEe!!!!" Kawaii~Chan squealed.

They share a hug.

"Don't ever disappear like that again. Okay?" Zane asked.

"I promise." Kawaii~Chan said.

Garroth, Katelyn, Daniel, Kim, Ghost, Rylan, and Maria entered the room.

Garroth was wearing a blue shirt with jean pants and black and white shoes. Katelyn was wearing a blue sweater with a light blue scarf with black pants and white shoes. Daniel was wearing an orange jacket with a blue shirt and black pants with blue shoes. Kim and Ghost were wearing a white long sleeve shirt with blue pants and black shoes. Rylan was wearing a dark orange and black sweater with a red shirt with dark grey pants and blue shoes. Maria was wearing black pants with a camouflage shirt with green shoes.

Dottie, Melissa, and Kawaii~Chan gave them all hugs.

"It's been almost forever!" Garroth exclaimed.

"We know Garroth." Kim said.

"What was on the other side?" Ghost asked.

"Yeah, what the other world like?" Katelyn asked.

"Come on tell us." Said Rylan.

"Please?" Maria asked.

"We wanna know." Said Daniel.

So many questions was very overwhelming.

"Slow down we can't answer them all at once." Said Dottie.