Chapter 93: How TV's Work

(Kawaii~Chan's POV)

Thank Irene Lucinda left early! She wouldn't have been able to handle 5 demons in a room. I just hope she doesn't explain this to Aaron when she gets back home. As me, Aphmau, Dottie, and Melissa sit on the couch, we noticed that the demons came into the room in their Deimos clothes. They still had their horns out. Me, Melissa, Dottie, and Aphmau had our ears and tail out.

The demons began talking about where Ava was at because they were unsure. We then heard something coming from the door and I walk over to find Ava trying to get a TV into the room.

"Ava? What are you doing?" I asked.

"Kawaii~Chan, do you think you can help me pull this in?" Ava asked.

"Okay." I replied.

I help Ava push the TV into the apartment.

"Oh by the way, Lucinda left." I said.

"Oh. Alright." Ava replied.

~~5 Minutes Later...~~

Me and Ava got the TV on the coffee table and the demons were curious about what it was.

"What is this?" Rhys asked.

"Oh jeez... how are we gonna explain to them what a TV is?" I thought.

Ava sighed.

"This is a piece of ancient earth technology. Something from the dark age in our history." Said Ava.

"A dark age?" Asch questioned.

Leif's eyes sparkle up.

"Now I'm interested." He said.

"This is a TV. Long before the smartphone and the computer, the TV was a primary way humans would get their information. It was like, one in every household. And surprisingly as much as people hated them, they actually brought people into the same room as opposed to the technology of today." Aphmau explained.

Rhys's eyes sparkle.

"Fascinating. But, why do you have one now?" Rhys asked.

"Well it's actually a gift from Mrs. Oates and I didn't want to accept it but she was insistent. It's actually too bulky but I didn't want to turn her down so this TV is for you guys now instead." Ava explained.

"Oh ho ho ho! I wanna see how this one plays out!" I thought.

"For us?" Rhys asked.

"But why? Why can't we just use the computer?" Asch asked.

Me, Melissa, and Dottie glare at Asch.

"Remember what Leif did to it the last time?" Melissa asked.

"Yep. He straight up destroyed it and we had to fix it." Dottie added.

"Agree." I said.

Leif looks at Ava.

"Look, I just wont go near that thing ever again." Said Leif.

Ava then explained that she won't let the demons use the computer because Rhys gave it a virus by clicking on too many ads.

"Enough. Let's talk about the marriage." Said Asch.

"UGH! This again?!" I thought.

"Oh my god, I suddenly got the urge to become responsible." Said Ava.

"W-what?" Melissa asked in confusion.

"Oh man, I have to go look for a job and do a lot of actual dope things. Hehehehehe... I really gotta take care of this so I'll be in my room. Bye!" Ava said.

She begins to walk away.

"Wait up!" I said.

Me, Melissa, Dottie, and Aphmau then follow Ava into her bedroom. It's obvious she did that because she didn't wanna talk about marriage. Thank Irene I'm not being forced into a relationship and I'm glad we told them we have boyfriends.

Me and the others sat on our sleeping bags and began to talk about stuff. I start to think but it's actually a flashback.

~~Flashback~~

After Zane explained everything that happened to Aaron back at the lodge, I noticed that he began to tear up. I had to respond back to him. But not in first person.

"Aaron~Kun... is not okay is he? Don't lie to me!" I exclaimed in third person.

"Aaron was trying to protect Aphmau. And Aaron ended up getting hurt. Badly." Zane replied.

A tear falls from my face.

"Is... is he going to die?" I asked.

"N-no... I don't think so. Kawaii~Chan please, please don't tell anyone else what I just told you. I'm trusting you." Said Zane.

"I won't Zane. I-I promise. I'm just glad I know. That way Kawaii~Chan can understand what Aphmau~Senpai is going through." I replied.

Zane sighs.

"I'm glad Kawaii~Chan." He replied.

~~Flashback Ends~~

I miss him a lot. I hope this potion wears off soon. As the girls talked I reach inside the right pocket of my shirt and I pull out the picture of me and Zane on the ferris wheel on Starlight Wonderland.

"I'll wait for you..." I thought.

~~Time Skip~~

Some time has passed and we just got into our pjs and into our sleeping bags. We get inside the sleeping bags and go to sleep. I hope Lucinda made it back to our world.