Chapter 97: Eeny, Meeny, Miney...

(Dottie's POV)

Pierce and Asch sat on the couch. Melissa shouldn't have lost control like that. Pierce is not stupid, he's just curious about the modern world and how things work here.

Aphmau and Melissa had to clean themselves up and get changed because they were still in their pjs.

"Now my lights are broken and I'll have to get new ones." Said Ava.

"No wait. How bout I let Aphmau take the wheel this time?" I asked Ava.

"Bu—" Ava says but I stop her.

"Ava. You've been through enough lately. Besides, you've already had Leif try to feed you pancakes." I explained.

Ava sighs.

"You do have a point." She said.

I turn around and walk to the bathroom. I knock on the door.

"Aphmau? Are you in there?" I asked.

"Yeah." Said Aphmau as I heard her voice from the other side of the door.

"Do you think you can get new Halloween decorations for Ava?" I asked.

"Sure. I'm gonna have to borrow some money though." Aphmau replied.

I turn around and walk into the living room. I noticed that the demons were fighting. They then noticed me walk in.

"Guys? Seriously? I turn my back for like 1 minute and when I turn around, I find you guys arguing!" I exclaimed.

Aphmau and Melissa enter the room and they are now in their clothes.

"Alright. I'm going to settle this like adults. Eeny, meeny, miney... you." Said Aphmau as she pointed to Leif.

"M-me?" Leif questioned.

"Yes. Get your human clothes on." Aphmau said.

"YES!" Leif exclaimed as he teleported out of the room.

Aphmau puts her ears and tail away. She then askes Melissa for some money and Melissa gives her a few dollars.

"Hey! That's not fair!" Noi exclaimed.

"For once I agree with Noi." Said Asch.

Aphmau sighed.

"Just go with it..." She replied with exhaustion.

Leif then teleports back into the room in his human clothes.

"I'm ready Queen Aphmau." Said Leif.

"Let's go!" Said Aphmau.

Leif and Aphmau exit the apartment building.

"Aphmau, I hope you know what you're doing..." I thought.