Chapter 53: A Spa With Demons

(Dottie's POV)

I was in my bra and underwear. I felt so exposed, I couldn't help but blush with embarrassment. As the rest of the demons get in the hot tub, Leif turns around to look at us.

"Coming?" Leif asked.

We couldn't turn back now. We had to get in.

"Yeah..." Said Melissa.

She got in first and sat next to Pierce. Kawaii~Chan got in second and sat next to Noi. Then Aphmau got in next and sat next to Leif and Asch. I got in last and sat next to Rhys but squeaked a little because of how warm the water was.

"Ahh..." I said.

Ava giggles.

"Oh wait, this is actually kinda warm." Said Kawaii~Chan.

I look at Melissa.

"No, this actually makes me feel uncomfortable too." She added.

Then I turn to Aphmau.

"How do you feel Aph?" I asked.

She's blushing bright red.

"I feel like in idiot." Said Aphmau.

"Oh sweet Irene, if Aaron ever finds out about this, he's not gonna be happy..." I thought.

"So... you guys came here to Earth. Because... well..." Said Ava but she didn't know what to say next.

"Well, when we first met you, you told us that you wanna make sure that the Earth is good so you can move here. Right?" I said.

Rhys looks at me.

"That is correct." He said.

"But, it's kind of odd you guys haven't mentioned that again in the time we've known you. It sounds kind of urgent. Don't you think?" I asked.

"I... uhh..." Said Rhys but Asch cuts him off.

"It is, but we know our kingdom back home can handle the threats." Said Asch.

Aphmau thinks for a second.

"Hmm... interesting. Why are you guys so... off then?" Aphmau asked.

"What does that mean?" Leif asked.

"We don't know. You guys just... act weird about things that are normal to me, Melissa, Kawaii~Chan, Dottie, and Ava. But I guess you're from a different world so we can't really... heh..." Said Aphmau.

Leif looks at her.

"We act weird? Heh, look at yourselves." He said.

"Huh?" Aphmau questioned.

"You threaten us a lot, but you don't actually do things with your magic aside from flash it at us." Leif said.

Asch looks at Aphmau too.

"I agree. And why are humans so docile? I haven't seen any of them try to kill each other or us." Said Asch.