Chapter 81: Lunch With Ava's Dad's

(Melissa's POV)

Ava decided to have lunch with her dads. Kawaii~Chan wanted to go with me just incase something would go wrong. But hey, the demons aren't with us right now so I'm positive nothing bad would happen. Me and Kawaii~Chan hid our ears and tail before we left.

We just arrived at the restaurant they wanted to meet Ava at. 3 minutes late...

"Dad! Pop!" Said Ava.

Andrew and Devon turned to us.

"Ava, my baby! Did you bring any of your friends with you?" Devon asked.

"Yeah, I brought Kawaii~Chan and Melissa." Ava replied.

"Hello again." Said Kawaii~Chan.

"Nice to meet you." I added.

We sat down at the table and Andrew said that he ordered Ava's food. Then Devon asked Ava why she didn't call them when she was sick. Ava said that we helped her. Then Devon made a quick speech about me, Kawaii~Chan, Aphmau, and Dottie giving the boys advice to help Ava get better. I'm assuming he's curious to find out which boy Ava is dating.

Devon made a victory pose on the table. Ava, Andrew, Kawaii~Chan and I all had embarrassed faces.

"Oh my god, please kill me now..." Said Andrew as he slowly sank to the ground.

"Please take me too..." Ava said as she did the same thing.

"Me three for Irene's sake..." I said.

"Me four as well..." Said Kawaii~Chan.

Devon and Andrew talked for a little bit and the food arrived.

The waiter looked at me.

"Would you two ladies like any food?" He asked.

"I think I'd like a soft taco with nacho fries." Said Kawaii~Chan.

"And I'd like a cheeseburger with an orange." I added.

The waiter left and me and Devon began talking about relationships.

"Relationships and love?" He asked.

Ava spat out her milk and a little bit of it got on Kawaii~Chan's bow.

"Ahh! No! My bow! I need to wash this off!" She exclaimed.

She got up from her seat and ran to the bathroom.

"Sorry about that!" Said Ava.

"It's fine!" Kawaii~Chan replied.

"Uh sir? May I get a napkin?" Andrew asked as a waiter passed by.

"I don't want to talk about that kind of stuff!" Ava exclaimed.

I look at her.

"Ava, what's wrong with talking about romantic relationships? I mean, look at me! I'm a lesbian and I already have a girlfriend." I told her.