Character description (Stage 2)

(Pictures used are to represent what the characters of the book look like-> again, this is Fiction, so the pictures shown of people do not mean they are in an actual gang, they are just used as a reference)

*****************************************

Numerous gangs are constantly fighting for power... But the Royals will always conquer and remain as number one.

The Royals, Rouge, and Blue Blood have taken their positions as the top three most powerful gangs... a set of teams that have multiple relations with one another.

The Royals and Rouge have a strong alliance that has remained as it is for plenty of years. Both gangs are familiar with each other and often consider each other family.

Rouge and Blue blood, on the other hand, are just close gangs that know of each other. They do not hold any deep or powerful bond.

Royals and Blue blood...

Well, one would think they would have nothing to do with each other since the Royals aren't very fond of alliances, but...

Who would've thought that the underboss of the Royals had been friends with the individuals of Blue Blood before his long disappearance?

*******************************************

The Royals :

Daehyun

- The leader of the Royals

- Baekhyuns big brother.
- Chill but a strict member.
- He doesn't like alliances because he finds working with other people useless.
- Treats Rouge as his own family since they were close to his father.
- Likes to tease his friends, but he often spoils them with food or goodies.
- Treats Baekhyun like a baby. He even bought him a baby set one time... Baekhyun was not impressed-
- One of the strongest Mafia Members in the world.
- Relationship Status = Single
- Straight.

Baekhyun