55

Baekhyun woke up gasping for air. His nightmare had finally come to an end. The sharp pain that roamed near his chest made his tears fall down his cheeks.

"Mom..."

He just wanted to hug someone. He wanted to feel comfort from another person. He held his shoulders, tearing up as he hugged his own body. He swayed side to side, whispering sweet lies that would hopefully comfort him back to sleep.

'Stop crying, Baekhyun. You're strong!'

---------------------

The cries had finally stopped; only a few sniffles were heard here and there. Chanyeol was starving, but he had to tend to Baekhyun first. Baekhyun was his priority, the food could wait. The taller closed his eyes and rocked his body back and forth. A loud grumble made him stop, his stomach wasn't the one that growled.

Baekhyun lifted himself up and stared at Chanyeol. The red eyes were probably dry from all the tears that were spilled.

"Hungry?" The smaller nodded before looking around.

I'm in my room?

"Ah, you fell asleep when we were outside. I decided to take you home so you could sleep properly." The smaller just nods. The silence is killing Chanyeol, but he can't force the boy to speak. He's probably tired from crying and isn't emotionally ready to talk about his feelings. The taller just has to wait until his boyfriend slowly comes back.

Baekhyun doesn't say a word and hugs him again. The soft smell made him sleepy. His eyes were drooping as he heard the other's heartbeat.

"Baby."

The sleepy sensation left immediately. Baekhyun looks up and receives a small peck on the lips. "Go wash up and change into something more comfortable." He looked down only to realize he was still in his uniform.

"You didn't change me?"

"I-I didn't know if you were comfortable with me doing that." The smaller tilted his head, confused by the flustered male. They had done a few things that involved removing clothes, so... he didn't understand the action.

"But-" A hand clasped over his mouth, interrupting his words.

"Your uncle is home, please refrain from speaking about our sexual life." Baekhyun immediately understood. His uncle wouldn't stop teasing him if he found out about his relationship's intimacy. Might as well keep it a secret for now. Silence filled the room; the only thing audible was the faint sound of sizzling from the kitchen.

"Are you gonna ask about... you know..." After all the sobbing, Baekhyun knew Chanyeol had to have some questions. His boyfriend just turned to him with a smile, no curiosity visible.

"Holy shit! Ouch, ouch, ouchhhh!"

Chaos was heard from the dining room. The quiet cursing and whining made the couple release a few giggles. Chanyeol ruffled Baekhyuns hair before speaking. "I'll wait until you're ready. You can speak to me about it when you're comfortable, alright? Now go shower. I'll go check on your uncle." With a kiss on the lips, he rushed out the door to aid the whining man. Heechul ended up burning himself because he had forgotten the pot was incredibly hot. Baekhyun, however, couldn't hear anything but his own thoughts. He felt his cheeks heat up as his smile grew bigger.