104

TW: Blood/Violence

Baekhyun watched the man choke on his gun. He didn't feel guilty watching tears stream down his face as he forced the weapon into the olders mouth. He harshly pulled away, cringing at the trails of saliva on his gun. He tapped the weapon against the man's bruised cheek and smiled.

"Let's behave, alright?"

He twisted his neck to the side, smiling at the satisfying cracks heard. He faced the male once more before glancing at Daniel. He nodded towards the younger, assuming he received the message since he rushed to get the laying file. He handed it over while observing the beaten male. Baekhyun ran his finger over the file name and hummed.

"Asahi Fujimoto. What a surprise. I never expected a serpent to be caught so easily." He bent his knee, slightly uncomfortable by the pressure against his ankle. "I'm guessing you already know what I'm going to ask, so... let's cut this meeting short." The Japanese man scoffed, his legs spread, attempting to kick the boy near him. "You already know why we came. Don't act stu-" He caught his words when a gun pressed into his left ear. Daniel leaned in with a menacing glare.

"He told you to behave." Asahi gulped. He stared at his fiddling hands and let out a sigh. It was useless trying to hold all the information inside. He didn't want to be a traitor but, they would torture the information out of him. He was going to die either way. Whether he spilled news or not. Someone was going to kill him. If it wasn't the Royals, his own gang would most likely get rid of him. He nearly slurred out his words when he felt the intense stares burn into his itching skin.

"It's always the same reason. We are looking for the hideout details. We know you guys are hiding important files. Joonwoo had stored those files into some sort of base, and we wanted to gain power over them." Baekhyun hummed. "Once you have the files, you basically have control over the Royals. Is there a specific reason why you targeted our territories in Japan?" He shot his head down when he heard a muffled laugh. Asahi threw his head back with a cackle. Blood splattered on his cut lips as he continued to bite on them.

"Why else would we target the companies in Japan? Who would Daehyun send to check on the situation? If not himself... there is only one person left. His biggest weakness." Baekhyun raised a brow. He glanced at Daniel with a confused expression. An expression that morphed into a worried one in just a few seconds. His stomach curled, and he could feel his heartbeat against his throat. He felt sick. Sick to his stomach at the sudden realization. Asahi tilted his head. He averted his stare towards the prepared gun and smiled. He knew it was over. But seeing the traumatized face on the younger was enough to give him some sort of relief.

"You're awfully calm in Japan." He laughed loudly. His full eyes nearly trembled at the glares he received for his rudeness. Baekhyun returned to his usual blank expression and slapped the gun into his forehead. He grit his teeth, freezing once he heard his following words.

"What about your family? I'm sure they miss you... especially your dear uncle."

—————————————————————

"I didn't find much. Either no one knows, or they just don't want to speak up."

Chanyeol rubbed his chin. This was weird. Everyone was always so odd when it came to an issue with Baekhyun. Almost as if someone was controlling the situation and every reaction. Suho immediately noticed his displeased expression. He waved his hands, trying his best to comfort the taller.