114

TW: Blood/Violence

"Young master. We have arrived."

Baekhyun clicked his tongue and exited the vehicle. He expected Blue Blood to follow him, so he didn't stop to wait for them.

"Achlys!"

Baek nearly smiled when he heard the voice, but he caught himself on time. He turned to the taller, observing his hesitant and confused gaze.

"I'd like to know what we are doing precisely in these storages." Baekhyun nodded and continued to walk to their destination. "It's mainly checking fake products and traps set up. Weapons, drugs, even equipment could be sabotaged, so we need to make sure everything is normal before sending it to a different unit." They arrived at the storage entrance immediately, but Baekhyun didn't continue his explanation. He carefully opened the door and walked into the building with an intense glare. His eyes observed the entire room, and he immediately spread his hand out to signal the males behind him to stop. He folded his fingers into a 'T' sign and tapped his gun before fully taking it out. He silently clicked it into its position, cringing at the sudden heaviness against his palm. He walked towards the back room, observing the scarlet smudges he saw from far away. They didn't do a good job hiding the blood. The floor was stained a light pink, and the dent on the desk was noticeable.

Everything seemed normal, but it was far from normal to a paranoid individual like Baekhyun.

He didn't turn back to look at Blue Blood, but his left hand signaled them to separate. He pointed left then right and turned to the opened back door. He lifted his hand and pulled the trigger without hesitation. The bullet grazed through the side of the door, allowing Baek to slide to the right and shoot again. Blue Blood stood there confused until they saw the pool of blood pile on the floor along with the collapsed body. Jongdae moved closer to the corpse in search of any tattoos or symbols. He saw the serpent against the man's neck and clicked his teeth. "It looks like it's only one-" Baekhyun paid him no attention, but he did pull on his collar dragging him towards the table. He turned to look up at the second floor in panic, seeing Jongdae so exposed to the target. He showed the gang four fingers and then dipped behind the desk just as a storm of bullets appeared. He waited until the fifth bullet came and jumped up to shoot the man on the far right corner just as he was about to start reloading. His head fell forward with a bullet through the middle of his eyebrows. The trail of blood dropped down onto the staircase and covered the backroom area rapidly. Baekhyun grimaced, dusting off his pants. He turned to the gang before focusing on Jongdae, who was utterly bewildered by the events that had just occurred.

"They always walk in pairs. Remember that."

"Young master-"

Baek raised his hands, unfazed by the scene. He let out a relieved sigh when he noticed his still clean body and the known guards. He didn't have to worry about signing and could simply voice out his orders.

"I'm fine. Clean the area while we begin to examine-" He stopped himself and walked over the bloody back rooms. He winced at his injured workers and immediately noticed how recent and fresh the blood was. He checked their pulses and widened his eyes at the weak but still-beating heart.

"Suho hyung. Please escort them outside and tend to them. We have materials for wound coverage to the left of this door."

Suho jumped into action immediately, although his stomach sunk at Baekhyuns "Suho hyung." He hurried to the injured male and called for Yixing and Minseok to help him carry the body. He rushed to the left door and grabbed a few materials to stop the bleeding. Baekhyun knew he had the situation under control, so he focused on the drugs and weapons on the table. He frowned with a few mumbled curses as he noticed the mixed powders. He used his gloved hand and picked up a few grains to distinguish the drugs through color. The texture was soft, but some parts were gooey or mushed. One had to be a powder, while the other was likely a liquid or a capsule-made drug. Judging by those circumstances, he assumed the mix was heroin and cocaine, a deadly combination for those unaware. He sucked his teeth at the ruined products while separating the untouched drugs with the lethal compound. He pushes the contaminated drugs into a few glass layers, finding use in them since he is interested in poisons and toxic blends.