• 8

October 13th. 2:57 PM

Chanyeol stood in front of the detention room with a scowl on his face. He knew who was waiting for him inside, and it only irritated him even more. He didn't want to see that stupid face that made his heart speed up. He just wanted to go home and rest. With a shaky hand, he twisted the doorknob and allowed the door to push itself open. He glared at the honey-like hair that came in view almost immediately.

Baekhyun was slumped on one of the desks, his head resting in his own hands. He had a drowsy face, and his eyes kept closing before opening again in surprise. He waved sleepily at the younger who had walked in.

"Yoda! Nice seeing you here."

Chanyeol flipped the boy off and began to make his way to a seat away from the smaller. That was until the disciplinary teacher walked in. "Mr. Park, please take a seat beside Mr. Byun. You two have to fix that messy relationship of yours." She collected her files on her neatly organized desk before walking out again. Her words didn't go unnoticed as she closed the door shut.

"If you two are not speaking to each other like reasonable high school students, I will not hesitate to extend your punishment."

Chanyeol sighed and sat next to the older with annoyance seeping out of his pores. Baekhyun looked at him and slightly rubbed the back of his neck with guilt.

"I already told her we made up, but she doesn't believe me." The younger looked at him closely, the way his messy light brown bangs fell just above his eyes. He, for some reason... loved how they bounced whenever the small boy decided to move slightly. He shook his thoughts away and slumped onto his own desk like the male beside him. They were both tired, and their heads tilted to the side as they stared at each other. Baekhyun stretched out his hand and offered the male his pinky. Chanyeol scoffed but laced them together nonetheless.

"This is your fault." Baekhyun smiled, his eyes gleaming with mischief.

"I know."

---------------------

Baekhyun was running down the hall, pushing the people who decided to stand in his way.

"Out of the way!"

Baekhyun zoomed down the closed space, his uniform slightly wet for some reason. The students questioned the smallers behavior, but it all made sense when Chanyeol came running right after him.

"I'll send you to hell, Byun!"

Chanyeol chased after him, completely covered in water. His uniform was dripping wet; puddles were even left down the hall.

Baekhyun was put on cleaning duty. He had to clean the benches in the field that had been dirtied from the rain that fell the previous night. He didn't think anyone would pass by since classes were still in session. He skipped with the water bucket in his hand, and of course, his unfortunate demise had to come.

The bucket had fallen on top of another student who was walking towards the locker room. Baekhyun was about to apologize, but he recognized the figure too quickly. The height that matched a giraffe, a strong and well-built body, a navy blue bag that had a small sticker on it. This was no student...

This was the devil himself-

Baekhyun had blasted out of the area before Chanyeol could see him, but... the taller had caught a glimpse of the light brown hair. He immediately knew who it was, so he chased after him in anger.