• 5

October 3rd. 11:50 AM

Baekhyun covered his mouth that opened wide, releasing a loud yawn. He rubbed his face feeling the lack of sleep finally go into effect. The multiple energy drinks had started to fade, leaving him exhausted. It was another restless night of comforting and singing his mother into a deep sleep. Along with another empty stomach because he preferred his mother's rest over anything, even if his stomach was aching at the emptiness inside. He checked his phone while Luhan continued to ramble beside him. He hummed now and then to reassure the older that he was listening, but in reality, he didn't understand what his best friend was trying to say.

"Do you get me? She doesn't understand that the whole point of the argument was to show the discrimination against certain races. She got so frustrated at my examples and said it was improper for the topic of the class. She literally suggested that we begin the discussion with a controversial topic- I DON'T UNDERSTAND! If I fail the class, you already know why-" Baekhyuns hum caught his throat. He coughed out in surprise as he heard his name being yelled.

"Baekhyun-hyung!" He turned his head at the loud voice and mentally groaned.

Why are they here again?!

"Hi- oh! Hello Luhan-hyung!" The older shook his head, embarrassed by the sudden formality.

"Sehun, it's okay. You don't need to be so formal. We're all around the same age." Baekhyun hummed in agreement; he was also slightly cringing at the strict greeting. Sehun nodded with enthusiasm. "Ah, ok! I just wanted to greet you guys and head to the cafeteria together." Luhan checked his phone after a quick vibration. His eyes widened, and he turned to the trio with an apologetic stare. "Sorry. I forgot one of my books in the lab. I can catch up later-" "Sehuns locker is that way. He needed to drop off some textbooks." Chanyeol patted his blocky backpack while biting his tongue. He tried his best to keep himself from laughing at how tense the younger got at the sudden comment. Luhan pointed down the hall and nodded. "Oh. Shall we go together then?" Sehun did not mutter a single word. He was afraid his voice would fail him, so he just nodded and walked towards the older.

Baekhyun blinked a few times, trying to comprehend the situation once again. He watched as the flustered pair walked beside each other with a bit of small talk.

"Ok then..." He fixed his books on the top shelf before pushing his bag inside the bottom area. He took out his wallet and grabbed the door with all of his items. Before he could close his locker, a wave of strength pushed the door back open.

"Wow, I look hot in that picture." Baekhyun turned to the team photo. A finger pointed right at Chanyeols cocky face. The smaller turned to the younger, who somehow had the same expression as the photograph. "The Yoda sticker must have fallen off. I'll need to add a new one; thanks for the reminder." He pushed the tallers hand out of the way and closed his locker. He stuffed his hands into his pockets and turned to the annoyed giant.

"You ass-"

"Why do you guys keep meeting at my locker? It's become an everyday thing..." Chanyeol shrugged. He expected Baekhyun to be confused by the constant appearance. He pointed down the hall where the flustered pair once stood. "I'm just here for moral support. Kinda like a wingman." Baekhyun puckered his lips into an "o" as he realized what was happening between Sehun and his best friend. Chanyeol scoffed at his month late realization. He tilted his head downwards to face the older.