• 2

Baekhyun glared at the table; his blood pressure was undoubtedly rising with just staring at the tall student. He lifted his utensils, wondering if he could dart them across the room to hit his target. His now ex-friend soon detected his glares. He disowned Junmyeon the minute he stepped close to the giant's table. Suho turned to face his friends with an awkward smile. He gulped at the lasers shooting out of the youngers eyes; he expected this response. Baekhyun continued to shake his head in disapproval. Suho had broken their lovely friendship.

"He is infected! I am disowning him. I don't care!" The smaller yelled before proceeding to eat his food angrily. He munched on his vegetables, slightly growling when he saw him laugh with his friends.

"Oh, come on, Baek, he's there for Yixing, not your precious Chanyeol." They all froze. Their conversation had died down into a painful silence, except the coughing coming from Baekhyuns disbelief.

He had said the unspoken name.

All hell was about to break loose.

"Hold on, give me a second. I need to process the bullshit that just entered my ears. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN MY SO PRECIOUS!?" His voice came out a bit too loud. Nearby tables turned their heads to see what the problem was. They were surprised to hear yelling on the first day of school, but... it was expected. Baekhyun awkwardly smiled before turning to Suho's section. He watched as the older mouthed a sorry, causing the irritating sensation inside of him to die down slowly. He sat back into his spot after bowing for the disruption. Luhan chuckled at the frowning boy as he ignored the glares he was currently receiving.

"I don't associate with him, and you know that." The smaller raised his chopsticks with gritted teeth. His friends could only sigh at the venomous response. They never really understood why the two baseball captains disliked each other so much. Yeah, they argued and had different opinions from time to time, but... was it enough for them to hate each other? The only bad fight they ever had was that one time Baekhyun had accidentally spilled his strawberry milk onto the tallers shirt...

The whole cafeteria had gotten quiet. The only sound heard was the plastic bottle that was still slightly bouncing off the floor.

Baekhyun looked up, his eyes catching the uniform stained in pink. He covered his mouth, feeling a giggle crawl up. He couldn't laugh... especially not now. Chanyeol was frozen, staring down at the older like a predator who hadn't eaten in days.

He lifted the smaller off the floor, his hands almost shaking from anger. He stared at the light brown eyes that innocently glowed against the school light.

"Fuck. You're really pushing my limits, you fucking midget-"

"It's not my fault you were too busy staring at your phone!" Baekhyun growled back. He got closer making their faces almost touch. The students in the cafeteria didn't know if they were supposed to run away before disaster started or... if they were supposed to keep watching. The sexual tension was visible to everyone except the angry pair that hated each other.

"Well, my shirt's dirty now. What are you going to do?" Baekhyun rolled his eyes at the question. He smirked before grabbing onto the hand that was tugging his collar.

"The fuck do you want me to do? Lick it off?"

"That would be wonderful. Come on, get to licking~" Chanyeol grinned, seeing the smallers face flush with hostility.