• 21

Opening his eyes, the bright light blinded him for a few seconds. He squinted, barely feeling the suffering that filled his injured body.

"Oh my god! You're finally up. How do you feel?!" He stared at the blurry woman in front of him. The voices were inaudible, and he couldn't see the figures who were trying to check if he was alright.

All he had in mind was one person...

"D-dad? Where's dad?" He sobbed before his vision could blackout once again. The amnesia fell into his senses to balance out the terrible wounds in his small body.

Dad...

---------------------

"Hey, Taehyung! I'm on my way right now. I'm by the exit."

Baekhyun wasn't really at the exit.

He was actually still inside the school, trying to get to the entrance without bumping into people on his way out. He bit his tongue at the pulsing bruise against his abdomen now that the medicine was beginning to wear off. He fixed his messed-up uniform and threw Luhans black hoodie on top without really paying attention to his revealed neck.

"I've been waiting for a few seconds, hyung, don't worry, I just got out of class right now. Where were you?"

"I felt sick, so I stopped by the nurses' office. I also had to talk to one of my teachers after class. I feel way better now bu- I see you!" Baekhyun hung up and ran to the younger who was patiently waiting at the front gate.

"Hyung-" His eyes grew wide as he looked Baekhyun up and down. His eyes trailing directly to the olders neck...

"Tae-" The younger pulled him into a bear hug. The older slightly coughed when Taehyung covered his neck with his shoulder. He felt hands quickly grip the string on his hoodie, pulling them into a tight knot that could cover his collarbones. His younger cousin smiled at him before looking around in worry.

"You felt really sick, huh?" Baekhyun raised an eyebrow towards the boy, who only chuckled. He pointed at his neck and showed his famous box smile.

"You're covered, hyung." He grabbed his nape in embarrassment, snuggling close into his hoodie to not let anyone see. He mentally cursed Chanyeol for leaving such visible marks.

"Look... nothing happened- it was just- you know I actually felt sick- STOP MAKING THAT FACE!" Baekhyun felt like strangling the kid in front of him. Taehyung kept smirking and nodding his head, a slight hum leaving his lips as if he didn't believe a single word the other said. He laughed loudly, gaining the attention of the surrounding students. They wondered why the popular junior was laughing so much? Or who he was laughing with? That was until they noticed the deadly glare the known senior was giving him. Some of them feared that the younger would get beaten up, while others wondered what their relationship even was.

Baekhyun and Taehyung didn't think they needed to tell the whole world that they were cousins, close enough to becoming brothers. Some thought they were old friends, or past ex's, maybe even dating- but if they ever got too close, they would realize that the two boys were family and were interested in other people. They also looked alike, so what was the point in stating the obvious?

"Stop laughing like that! People are looking you shit- you're so annoying." The older flipped him off and walked away, knowing the younger would run after him. He felt the familiar hand fall against his shoulder. Taehyung pulled him closer and gave him a big smile.