57

Baekhyun lifts his head to check the time.

3:16 AM

He gasps which makes Chanyeol lift his own head to look. The clock shines a bright red in the dark room. They were supposed to wake up at seven in the morning for school... They'll definitely be tired all day.

"Maybe we should just skip-"

"I can't. I already skipped a whole week, remember?" Chanyeol raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"You skipped, I didn't. So maybe I can sleep in today- owww! Okay, okay! Let me set the time." He reluctantly grabbed his phone to put the alarm on. They had about four hours to sleep, and Baekhyun had already gotten a head start. The smaller snuggled into Chan's chest, a little yelp leaving his lips before he continued to drift into dreamland. Chanyeol kissed his forehead before dozing off himself. It was a long night of explaining. They both needed a good rest to handle all of the information.

—————————————————————

The birds chirped, the sky displayed a bright blue tint, and the two boys were still in bed, entangled in each other's arms. Baek opened his eyes slowly. He was planning on sleeping some more, but the sensation of using the restroom ruined his plans. He turned to the window and quickly grabbed his phone. It was too bright outside for it to be seven in the morning. His phone shined too intensely, blinding him for a few seconds.

10:12 AM

He checked the alarms and noticed they were turned off on both phones.

What the-

His confusion only lasted a few seconds. He remembered seeing his uncle walk in before leaving for work. He saw Heechul grab their phones, but he was too tired to speak up. He shook it off and continued to sleep.

The need to use the bathroom rapidly grew stronger. He felt like he would piss himself with a single poke on the stomach. He could easily get up if it weren't for the strong force on top of him. A heavy arm that wouldn't budge even if you bit on it. Baekhyun tried to slowly remove the arm with slight pressure, unfortunately, his situation became even worse. Baek froze as Chanyeol shuffled around. He rolled on top of him with sleepy eyes. He held his breath when the taller buried his head into his neck. Chanyeol hummed at the sudden warmth while the smaller panicked. Baekhyun released a sigh of relief once he heard his boyfriend snore again.

A deep sleeper, huh...

He steadied his hands behind him.

1...

2...

3!

He tried to push himself up.

No success.

Chanyeols bodyweight made it quite impossible to get up. He was practically being smushed, although he wasn't complaining that much. Chanyeol was warm, and being in his arms was comfortable... but Baekhyun would love to do this another time when he doesn't need to pee.

All his strategies to get up led to failure. All he had left was plan c—the most effective poking strategy.

He poked the taller once, no movement. He poked him a couple more times, again no movement. He had honestly began to believe that his boyfriend may or may not be dead.