109

TW: Blood/Vomit

Baekhyun held his hands in fear of spilling any more blood on the floor. His suit was soaked in the scarlet color, and his footsteps left faint red marks, which embarrassed him.

Dirty.

Dirty.

Dirty.

Dirty.

He felt terrible. He felt just like he did two years ago in the alley. When his body was covered in his stepfather's blood, from head to toe, he was pained that he had to be in such a mess with his old peers as the audience. It was humiliating to reveal how much of a monster he still was. He inhaled a sharp breath while reaching for the bathroom door. 

"Baekhyun!"

He hadn't realized his name was being called. He was so focused on his filthy hands that the ringing in his ears was ignored. He was going to shove the voice aside and enter the bathroom, but his eyes widened with fear. The large hand fell against his shoulder, and his whole heart dashed down to his stomach. He immediately pulled away and turned to see the startled taller. Baekhyun shook his head with trembling hands. He hid them behind his back once again and bowed his head.

"I'm dirty right now. Please don't touch me." Chanyeol's stare was soft as he tried to approach the smaller but at the same time respect his wishes.

"Baek-" Said boy didn't let him finish. He aimed for the bathroom door, which was currently being blocked by the bigger body. "Excuse me, Mr. Park." Chanyeol's stare turned dull. He was beyond shocked at the way Baekhyun was currently behaving. He didn't expect a welcoming hug or a kiss on the cheek, but the smaller was acting ridiculous now that his identity was revealed. Here Chanyeol was searching for the boy for two years straight. Only for Baekhyun to reject him in such a way and address him so coldly.

"Mr. Park? Seriously? Should I recognize you as Achlys then?" Baekhyun titled his head with a scoff.

"That name is for business purposes, so maybe you should."

Both of their eyes darkened. They glared at one another and stepped forward. The eye contact was intense, and they could physically feel the tension rise, just like in the old days. Chanyeol glanced down at his pink lips before licking his own. Baekhyun couldn't help but admire the action while biting at his inner cheek.

"You're still a damn brat."

"And you're still an asshole, so what's your point?"

"Chanyeol!"

Luhan came to save the two baseball captains- correction, two mafia leaders. It felt like the old days when they used to fight and have Luhan drag them to their sections for training. But this time, the older only had his focus on the taller. He would usually grab onto Baekhyun and take him away from the issue, but it seemed like he was cautious or worried about the reaction the younger would give if he did approach him. He hesitantly placed his hands on Chanyeols forearm and tugged him back.

"You need your wounds cleaned. Leave him alone-" He whispered the last part, but Baekhyun still caught onto the hushed comment. He eyed both of them and used the distraction as a way to enter the bathroom. He opened the door carefully and tried to walk away. Before he could fully step into the tiled area, a hand caught onto his and held on tight.