119

March 27th. 9:04 AM

"You're up surprisingly early."

Baekhyun raised a brow at the yawning older who only shook his head.

"Sehun kept bothering me, so I had to leave the room." Luhan shivered at just the thought of the tickle monster who was probably showering now. He turned to Kyungsoo and the rest of the guys at the couch and fixed his thrown-on blazer. "We're going back to Seoul, right? How were all the reports? Were there any issues with the transportation?" Baekhyun shook his head while mixing the dark coffee. "Everything was fine. Most of them were just general reports on how the storages looked and functioned. All we have to do is increase the security and restock our ruined piles." Kyungsoo handed Luhan his breakfast plate and returned to the coffee machine. He took a sip of the coffee Baekhyun finished and nodded at the sweet but not too overwhelming taste.

"Does anyone want coffee before we go?"

"Yes, please!"

"We should invest in one of these once we get back."

"Do we have to meet up with Daehyun-ssi before we head back to our own company?"

"What happens with this place when we leave?"

Tao tapped his deck of cards on the table and answered the first question while Baekhyun made another drink. "We have to meet up with Daehyun-ssi to report our experience on our first allied mission." Baek nodded and grabbed his ringing phone with his free hand. "We own this place, so nothing really happens. It's cleaned weekly and used whenever we have nearby missions." He glanced at the caller and turned to the crew with a focused stare. "Is everyone ready? We'll leave in a few minutes, so tell the rest to hurry up." He answered the call once he got a few responses and pressed the phone against his shoulder.

"Good morning, hyung."

"Good morning, Baek. Are you all heading back right now?"

The younger hummed and mixed a few teaspoons of sugar into his cup. "Yeah. We'll be there a lot earlier than I expected. Are you in the office right now?" Daehyun sighed, and a few voices were heard in the back. "I feel like I'm babysitting a bunch of toddlers." Baekhyun laughed when he listened to the complaints on the other line. Jake's voice was the loudest of them all, and Chris was also there, considering the deep voice.

"Heya Baek! I am PARCHED. I need my daily Baekhyun dose."

"Jake respectfully shut up."

"Hyung has become such a cold man. I feel like he doesn't love us anymore."

"Stop being so dramatic. We literally ate dinner like a week ago."

"A WEEK IS EQUIVALENT TO AN ETERNITY FOR ME!"

He shook his head and flinched at the sudden weight on top of him. He turned his head and glanced at the taller, who simply wrapped his arm around the smallers waist and leaned his head against the slightly revealed shoulder. Baekhyun tried to shove him off as he continued to make the coffee and talk on the phone, but the taller didn't budge. He lifted his head and grabbed his phone with his free hand before glaring at the annoying younger.

"Chanyeol."

His warning tone made the taller laugh. He kissed his cheek and trailed a few more kisses down to his shoulder. "Good morning, my love." Baekhyun couldn't stay mad after hearing his deep and calming voice. He bit the inside of his tongue and tilted his head, aware of the blush on his face.

"Baek, are you there?"

"Yeah, sorry, hyung. When I get back, I need the previous files from Busan. Do we still have them stored in the company?" He gave Chanyeol one last warning after he felt a wet kiss land on his neck. The taller nodded with a frown but continued to lean against the smaller with a warm heart. Waking up and having the opportunity to hug the love of his life like this? It almost felt like he was still dreaming.