• 17

November 17th. 10:46 AM

"Baekhyun!"

The smaller shut his locker and hurried into his next class. Sehun lowered his excited hand with a pout. He didn't know what to expect, but he understood why the older was acting so shy now. He nudged Chanyeol with his elbow and signaled his head towards the smaller.

"Look at what you've done-"

"Shut up."

---------------------

November 18th. 8:57 AM

"Baekhyun!"

The smaller ignored the scream and rushed into the library where he could hopefully hide. He didn't know how to face the taller, and he most definitely did not want to meet him during school hours. He needed to think everything through and have plans set out in case anything went wrong.

---------------------

November 19th. 3:10 PM

Chanyeol was tired. He was tired of chasing after Baekhyun every day in hopes of fixing this issue they had. The smaller was confident in avoiding him until he was prepared but, Chanyeol thought he had enough time. He needed to clear this up before the tension and awkwardness angered him even more. He waited in the locker room like a creep. He watched each player come and go, but none of them were Baek. He was starting to think the smaller skipped practice, but as the captain, he pushed that thought aside. He tapped his foot against the tiled floor and waited. He was ready to do this all day if he had to.

Slam!

He froze at the loud shut of the door. His breathing wavered for a moment as he straightened his back and waited for someone to walk into the locker room. The door stammered a bit, but it finally opened, and the honey-like hair finally came in sight. Chanyeol wasted no time and quickly pulled him towards the bench with a worried stare. Baekhyun was even more frightened since his simple plans of getting dressed were ruined.

"Chanyeol?" The taller softly sat him onto the bench and continued to hold his hands. "Will you please stop avoiding me?" His voice came out rushed, and he was sure Baekhyun had noticed. The smaller turned stiff at the suggestion while his eyes trailed onto their hands before finding interest on the floor. "I'm sorry for getting out of hand the other day. I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable." Baekhyun shook his head quickly. He rubbed his marked neck with faint blush along his cheeks. This is exactly why he didn't want to talk to the taller. This subject alone would make him a stuttering mess.

"Baekhyun. I apologize. I know you wanted to hear that for weeks after the fight; I admit my wrongdoings. It was really a misunderstanding... but I don't know how to make you trust my words." The smaller lifts his cold hand with a nervous smile. "No, no. I believe you. Just- you kept saying a lot of different things, and it just made everything so much worse." Chanyeol let out a disappointed sigh. He agreed with the statement since his wrong words did cause this disaster.

"I really do want to be friends with you- or just be comfortable. I enjoyed what we had, whether it was being friends, acquaintances, enemies- I don't care. If both of us are comfortable, I am okay with it." Baekhyun nodded in agreement. "Can we return to... whatever we were?" He nodded rapidly this time around. "Yeah. That sounds nice." He silenced his chuckle when the taller reached out to shake his hand to call for a truce. He shook it nonetheless before adding on a few more matters they had to address.