100k reads special 🥳🍾 (M)

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔっ♡⊂ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

INSANE!

I would have never thought this story would get this much support, and I AM SO GRATEFUL! I love you all, and I am so so so happy that you enjoy this story just as much as I enjoy writing it! Just a short but MEANINGFUL THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE READERS!!!

I was troubled on decided what would be a good special chapter for this event and...

I remembered how I never gave you all the

.
.
.

Smut 🤭

Well, all I can say is,

You've been warned 🔞

Before you start- this is how they look:

(Ignore Chanyeol's hair color. It's still black in the story.)

)

This special is part of the storyline

This special is part of the storyline. It is based on the future, so... ENJOY!

Kinda late, but happy new year!

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔっ♡⊂ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Clink!

Baekhyun could physically feel his eye squint slightly in an irritated twitch. He resisted the urge to rub his temples and just stared at his champagne glass. Here he was on New Year's Eve, attending a rich people's party. At least he wasn't poisoning anyone this time around but, he would prefer being with his family right now. He was with his brother and gang, but they all were drinking and intimidating everyone at the gathering. He couldn't really interact with them either unless he used his signs, and he was too tired to try, so he just stood quietly beside his brother. They were greeting everyone at the party, and he had to be very alert. He had to analyze Daehyun's reactions and how he welcomed the individuals. The overly excited grin and laugh meant important. The fake eye smile meant target. The short nod meant tense or unknown.