112

Game over :(

Baek groaned and threw himself back into his pillow. The console continued to laugh as it taunted "game over" a few more times before returning to the main screen.

Baekhyun had been locked inside of his room for the entire day. It was already 2 PM of the following day, and he was still playing video games in his room. After the incident with Chanyeol yesterday, he didn't want to leave his room at all, but he still ate and rested well since Heechul did come in a few times to feed and check up on him.

"You only looked out for yourself. Not once have you thought about how we were hurting."

He sucked in a massive breath of air and winced. Why could he not forget about that? It made him curl up into a ball and stuff his head into the white pillow. He had been thinking about what Chanyeol said a lot, and he's proud to say that his thoughts are a bit more composed and reasonable than they were before when he was mentally unstable. He doesn't think he's in the wrong...

At least not entirely.

He did make many mistakes, but so did the rest. However, that wasn't an excuse to keep running away. He had to come forth with his faults and hear what his old friends had to say.

Knock!

"Come in!"

Daehyun peeked his head inside with a bright smile. "How are you feeling?" Baek nodded and moved his head side to side with pursed lips. "A lot better." His older brother hummed while checking his watch with a worried stare. "I was planning on hosting the meeting right now. Are you alright with that, or should I wait until you are fully prepared? I don't want to make you attend when you don't feel comfortable-"

"Hyung. I'm fine. We can do it right now. I've eaten and slept lots; I have all the energy to join you in this meeting!" Daehyun chuckled, still a bit worried since he knows how well his brother is at masking his emotions. "Are you sure? It'll be done in the living room, and Blue Blood will be there. I- Baekhyun just don't do anything irrational." Baek laughed at his teasing brother, who emphasized his actions more than usual. His dramatic tone made Baek shake his head with a pout on his lips. "I'll behave." Daehyun smiled and brushed the smallers hair, noticing the length and exposed roots. "It's very long, and the top is dark." Baek grabbed a few strands and hummed.

"I might dye it again."

Daehyun raised a brow at the confession. "Not to hide, right?" Baekhyun laughed at the question and shook his head with an innocent smile.

"No... just for some change."

—————————————————————

"Hyung!"

Baekhyun nodded at Jake, watching him tap the seat beside him with an eager smile. He observed his surroundings very fast. The guards weren't in the room anymore, and the doors were closed. Blue Blood was stationed on the left side while the Royals sat on the right. Daniel wasn't present because he had to do some storage checks back in Busan, but Daehyun and Daesung were right beside him in the center of the room. He made his way beside Jake and allowed Rin to pull him in for a side hug. The arm over his shoulder brought in a sweet lavender aroma that calmed his hectic mind.

"You good?" Baekhyun looked up and met eyes with his worried ones. He nodded and assumed the whole gang knew of his encounter with Chanyeol yesterday since they were very concerned with how he was holding up. "I'm fine." He tapped the boy's hand and turned his head towards his brother as the meeting commenced.