38

"Are you guys fucking stupid!" Luhan glared at the three boys, who rolled their eyes. "He deserves to hear our opinion-" Chen was quickly interrupted. The older turned to them with a noticeable frown.

"No, you don't fucking understand. He was able to see his parents after how long? His parents are always at work, and on business tours, so he can never spend time with them. So instead of fixing a stupid phone, he decided to spend time with his parents, who he missed. And your fucking mad cause he made a friend? It's not like he's sucking his dick or cheating on you, Chanyeol. People can have friends if you didn't know. You don't know the pain he feels, and he gets so insecure and shitty when he feels as if he made the wrong decision. You guys... you're fucking assholes." Luhan grabbed his stuff and ran out of the cafeteria, not bothering to turn back. He slammed the main doors behind him with an annoyed glint in his eyes. Yixing sighed as he looked at the three boys, frozen from shock.

"Think before you speak because now we may have just lost some friends." They nodded, feeling resentful. Their actions were disrespectful and uncalled for. They had injured Baekhyun, although the wound was not visible.

"You didn't even let him explain... you guys are mean." Tao looked at the door hoping Baekhyun would come back. Reassuringly, Suho rubbed his shoulder before pulling him in softly. "He comes back, and you guys treat him like this?" Suho shook his head with a sigh, disappointed with the individuals he called friends. "There goes our lunch..." Kyungsoo got up, feeling his appetite disappear entirely.

"You have practice today, right?" Sehun asked, turning to Chanyeol, who picked on his food lazily.

"Yeah..."

"Then you be a good boyfriend and apologize."

"That's if he even shows up..."

---------------------

Daniel watched Baekhyun run out of the cafeteria. Tears that looked like raindrops from a darkened cloud. They fell slowly as the boy walked away in dissatisfaction. The main doors had closed behind him, hiding the sobs that were threatening to leave his quivering lips.

"What happened?"

He looked at his brother and shrugged. His eyes averted to his phone that was currently vibrating. Daniel tried calling the older, but he immediately went to voicemail. The brothers watched as a blond, who they assumed to be Baekhyun's friend, rush out the door as well. "I don't think his friends took his excuse very well..." Daniel looked down, slightly guilty. He should've thought of a better plan.

"If dad had prepared him on a vacation week, this wouldn't have happened." Daniel ran his fingers through his hair. For some reason, he knew this would happen.

"You're right, but maybe it's a good thing that they fought." Daniel stared at Jaebum with confusion in his eyes. The boy continued to look at the windows stationed in the cafeteria. His eyes never leaving the glass frame.

"How? He might lose his boyfriend and friends."

"Well, he's supposed to. It's better that he does now than later." Jaebum observed the suspicious guy standing a few miles outside the frame. He was inside campus. How he got in was still unknown. "People are here looking to get him, Daniel. If they see how close he is to them...They'll use them as bait and could possibly harm them." Daniel followed his stare, noticing the mysterious man himself. "We have to go. Baekhyun doesn't have anyone with him." Quickly they got up and ran for the door. They knew people were after Baek, but they didn't think they'd act this quickly.