7

October 10th. 3:05 PM

The afternoon bell rang, followed by a warm breeze. Baekhyun grabbed his bag from his locker before walking towards the outside field. He could already see some of the baseball equipment out on the gravel. The sound of the bat hitting the ball was also pretty loud, and it was accompanied by the slamming locker doors that came from the inside. Baekhyun turned the corner, figuring he would just walk inside the building and change quickly. He didn't expect to be stopped by a tall wall. Chanyeol stared down at him with a glare. He was obviously annoyed, and the sight of the smaller only agitated him even more.

"Watch where you're going-"

"Yeah, yeah. Calm your tits."

Chanyeol stopped in his tracks, nearly flipping his head back in disbelief. He turned with lightning speed, but the smaller seemed unbothered as he proceeded to his location.

"You fuck-"

"I'm already late. Let me change, and then you can continue your tantrum." He walked into the locker room, ignoring the flaming giant. He grabbed his uniform and began to change with shrugged shoulders. He noticed the tallers furious aura, but he decided not to look into it. He only pouted at the rude behavior towards him but, that wasn't anything unusual.

Wonder what's up his ass today-

His thoughts were interrupted when his locker door slammed shut, a large hand clasped above it. Chanyeol stood against the lockers as Baekhyun had his shirt halfway off. His eyes trailed down, a faint blush spreading onto his cheeks when he caught himself staring at the smallers body. Baekhyun continued to remove his shirt, his lean yet fit body fully shown. He rested his hand above his waist, afraid the taller would notice the set of bruises against his skin. Chanyeol cleared his throat and shifted his eyes away from the smallers detailed body.

"Practice already started, and you're my partner." The smaller hummed. Chanyeol moved away from the "04" locker and settled on the wooden bench. He rubbed his arms, feeling slightly cold by the turned-on air conditioning. His eyes trailed back onto Baekhyuns skin, but he quickly distracted himself before he could become even more flustered. The older, on the other hand, seemed unbothered. He grabbed his numbered shirt and tried to pull it over his head, but a small wince escaped his lips. It was almost like he could barely pull down his shirt with the soreness overwhelming his body. It would have been nice if someone helped him lower the uniform, but everyone was gone except for Chanyeol, who was lazily sitting on the bench with his phone in hand. Baek felt his cheeks flood red with the thought of asking the taller for help.

Have you gone mad? Gosh, pull yourself together!

He shook his head and shoved his uniform on, not caring about the small pained groans that left his lips. He slipped on his shoes and grabbed his beautiful bat with a smile. The smaller turned his body, prepared to leave and begin his training. However, he was met with a cage of very long legs.

First mistake.

Baekhyun decided that it would be a good idea to sneak his foot under and then push up. He didn't think the result would end with Chanyeol flying off the seat and falling onto the hard floor.

Second mistake.

He, for some reason, decided to stand there and laugh at the fallen giant. He only started to run away a few seconds after noticing the demonic eyes Chanyeol was showing. This was a life or death situation, and Baekhyun needed to at least attempt to escape. He ran into the field screaming for help. The members of the team only watched him with curious eyes. They shook their heads, wondering what the boy had done this time.